The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

You don't know any of that. Jesus Christ, you're so ready to believe anything. It's a good thing you're nowhere near any real power. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You need to broaden your horizons. That info was in the Hillary emails released by the Congressional committee yesterday.
How do you know the information was classified? Simply being from a CIA 'source' doesn't make something classified. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Any foreign source is automatically classified as they were not supposed to give it to us. Even Trey Gowdy removed that source's name from the transcripts released today.
We need to change the name of this thread to the "fuck sewer rat in the ass" thread. He has already been handed his ass multiple times - and the thread is still new! His information is way way way old.

Hildabeast is going down - and the sewer rat is going down with the ship!

He's still whacking off to pictures of Hillary and pissed that Obama won the nomination in 2008...

What a pity.

Maybe he should have asked for a picture of Bill's JUNK, like he asked me!
We need to change the name of this thread to the "fuck sewer rat in the ass" thread. He has already been handed his ass multiple times - and the thread is still new! His information is way way way old.

Hildabeast is going down - and the sewer rat is going down with the ship!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Again with fucking things in the ass. Your proclivity is showing.
He's still whacking off to pictures of Hillary and pissed that Obama won the nomination in 2008...

What a pity.

Maybe he should have asked for a picture of Bill's JUNK, like he asked me! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's pathetic. Can't you refer the freelance faggot sewer rat from Arkansas to a good competent shrink who can cure him of his unnatural obsession with Billary? I thought you libtards took care of each other?

That's pathetic. Can't you refer the freelance faggot sewer rat from Arkansas to a good competent shrink who can cure him of his unnatural obsession with Billary? I thought you libtards took care of each other?

I'm not the one starting two threads a day about her. Rear Admiral Turd Cutter is the one who needs couch time to get over his obsession.
I'm not the one starting two threads a day about her. Rear Admiral Turd Cutter is the one who needs couch time to get over his obsession. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once her sordid history forces the Hildabeast to drop out of the race, JD's "obsession" will quickly fade - but you'll still be whacking off to your favorite sticky pics of her and Bill's junk 6 times a day. Get help, sewer rat.

Those pant suits get the fire going in my loins though. They get my woody-womb pecker pecking, if'n you know what I mean Originally Posted by WombRaider
Bill's cock isn't THAT big. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once her sordid history forces the Hildabeast to drop out of the race, JD's "obsession" will quickly fade - but you'll still be whacking off to your favorite sticky pics of her and Bill's junk 6 times a day. Get help, sewer rat.

You're a humorless fuck. It's really sad.
You're a humorless fuck. It's really sad. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't be sad, sewer rat. Everyone knows you're the laughingstock of eccie. You give me and everyone else a daily dose of humor without even knowing it. Except when you try to be funny, you're not.

Now try again. Say something funny about Slick Willy's cock, you inbred CIM gloryhole-loving libtarded Ozark pimply assed sperm burper!

Don't be sad, sewer rat. Everyone knows you're the laughingstock of eccie. You give me and everyone else a daily dose of humor without even knowing it. Except when you try to be funny, you're not.

Now try again. Say something funny about Slick Willy's cock, you inbred CIM gloryhole-loving libtarded Ozark pimply assed sperm burper!

Pimply-assed, dumbass. The daily dose of humor is in your pants, you pathetic-cocked has been. It's hilarious seeing you and your minion, gay rey the retardo bitch boy, going around in circles trying to see who can be the gayest of them all. Don't worry, you both win.
Pimply-assed, dumbass. The daily dose of humor is in your pants, you pathetic-cocked has been. It's hilarious seeing you and your minion, gay rey the retardo bitch boy, going around in circles trying to see who can be the gayest of them all. Don't worry, you both win. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Better get your WK Ekim to help you come up with some ORIGINAL put-downs woomby. Calling others gay, yet denying that YOU are yourself a peter puffer, after being crowned The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Anal and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks, makes your swishy walking brethren question your commitment to their cause ! They might start boycotting Talleywackers and your franchise 'holes ! It'll be tough to pay of your Chimp WK with bananas if YOU'RE not earning your keep from the 'holes ! And to think that you FINALLY got a " friend " !
Shrillary's got the drips ? That won't keep woomby from wanting to try to bang her with his EUNUCH dick !
Better get your WK Ekim to help you come up with some ORIGINAL put-downs woomby. Calling others gay, yet denying that YOU are yourself a peter puffer, after being crowned The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Anal and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks, makes your swishy walking brethren question your commitment to their cause ! They might start boycotting Talleywackers and your franchise 'holes ! It'll be tough to pay of your Chimp WK with bananas if YOU'RE not earning your keep from the 'holes ! And to think that you FINALLY got a " friend " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

A new honorific for woomby - the Anal and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks! Now that's funny stuff!

Too bad he's such a humorless fuck.

A new honorific for woomby - the Anal and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks! Now that's funny stuff!

Too bad he's such a humorless fuck.

Deft...