See a Doctor!!

I sure hope you are not referring them to see this Doctor.
And yet, some folks just love Limburger cheese.

Hey, stanky guys are just as bad as stanky gals.
i can remember of reading a post of a stinky pussy before..wonder if that's her again
You always have the best and funny answers !(Camille Fox)
You always have the best and funny answers !(Camille Fox) Originally Posted by Justasimpleguy

Thank you, buddy, just keeping it real lol
I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow! Originally Posted by Von Spieler

but did you eat it?

lol
Lmfao LMCC YOUR AVATAR!!!
but did you eat it?

lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

He may post how nasty she was, but a gentleman never tells... Lol
"International Asparagus Eating Festival" - LMFAO!

And damn....gross bitches.
I wanna know what the masses above me ^ want to know...what happened next? Poor guy.
Back in my teen days we had a girl with a well known vaginal stench but she was an easy lay. We did some MDA and after it kicked in I thought I wanted to go down on her but when I got down there it was so bad I couldn't do it. Felt bad for her because she knew she had a problem and was seeing a doctor. That was my only bad pussy eating experience
VS...you should pm me who it is so I know who to avoid.
I was at a regular several years ago in Houston. For some reason she said no daty, did not ask. Figured it out during doggy. Needless to say never went back.

Sam
VS...you should pm me who it is so I know who to avoid. Originally Posted by Puzzeluver210
+1 Please do, so I can avoid.