Pregnant providers or not?

I don't know if I would or wouldn't see a provider who was pregnant, but I know that my ex was never hornier than when she was carrying. Originally Posted by justabloke
I've always had a high sex drive, or so it seems, but when I was pregnant? OFF THE CHARTS. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was eating a really healthy diet? I'm not sure but I'm not alone with those feelings.

So I vote YES for pregnant sex!

Seems kindof earthy and organic to me.
My SO and I knew a couple who were pregnant. The guy got to where he wouldn't have sex with his pregnant wife, cause her belly freaked him out. I wanted to punch him in the face and give her what she was needing. Alas, the information was shared as girl chatter and I would have found it necessary to step out of my normal routine in a big way to make anything happen. So no luck help out that pregnant lady (and myself).
Pregnant is the biggest turn on I can think of. Good luck. Originally Posted by chrlsrant88
Thank you so much hun!
Seconded. I thought I was going to be the sole dissenting opinion, but I'm glad I'm not.

If you were to dig into the "why" it boils down to this:

Having sex with a woman you are not attached to is hopefully just sex without strings.

Having sex with a pregnant woman is one of two things:
-She is starting a family with someone, and I don't want any part of that.
-She made some life choices that I would consider SERIOUS mistakes (BBFS), and I don't want to be in a compromising position with someone that careless. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Thank you for the input and i totally understand and respect both of your opinions. I would like to make a comment though. I usually do not like to discuss my personal or love life with people in or out of the hobby unless you are a close close friend of mine. Call me weird but thats just me. But i will say this, i DO NOT and NEVER will do bbfs in the hobby. I dont even offer bbbj. (Which by the way i am told often i give the best cbj one has experienced. Many are surprised how good it feels covered. Not bragging, true story.) As far as my love life, all i am going to say is that i am with one person. I am super clean and super safe.
Normally TG you make a lot more sense than your reasoning here. Half if not more of these chicks already have kids. And being pregnant has no real relation to bbfs, girls can take birth control, plan B, or have tubes tied and do bbfs you'd know no difference. The hobby is not life, you can have real relationships outside of it.

As for me on doing a pregnant lady, I've had interest but so far no. I think you will see a new clientele more on the fetish side. Originally Posted by Trey
I've always had a high sex drive, or so it seems, but when I was pregnant? OFF THE CHARTS. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was eating a really healthy diet? I'm not sure but I'm not alone with those feelings.

Seems kindof earthy and organic to me. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and wonderful insights on this topic you two! I really appreciate it! I love the different perspectives!
Normally TG you make a lot more sense than your reasoning here. Half if not more of these chicks already have kids. And being pregnant has no real relation to bbfs, girls can take birth control, plan B, or have tubes tied and do bbfs you'd know no difference. The hobby is not life, you can have real relationships outside of it.

As for me on doing a pregnant lady, I've had interest but so far no. I think you will see a new clientele more on the fetish side. Originally Posted by Trey
Well...I'm biased. I have no kids, no desire for kids, no desire to touch or see other peoples' kids, or any reminder that children exist.

Providers leave their kids at home during sessions. Unless they're pregnant.
This doesn't have much to do with sex in the demimonde, but is obliquely related to the topic. 'Way back in the day, my wife and I tried for several years to get pregnant. One morning, the home pregnancy test came up positive ... and, within a minute or two, I was pulling that woman's clothes off. I'm not sure whether I could have taken "no" for an answer at that moment, or not. Lucky for me, she wasn't saying "no" anyway. But I can tell you that I had a totally overwhelming need to "put the ears on that kid." It was hot.
Seconded. I thought I was going to be the sole dissenting opinion, but I'm glad I'm not.

If you were to dig into the "why" it boils down to this:

Having sex with a woman you are not attached to is hopefully just sex without strings.

Having sex with a pregnant woman is one of two things:
-She is starting a family with someone, and I don't want any part of that.
-She made some life choices that I would consider SERIOUS mistakes (BBFS), and I don't want to be in a compromising position with someone that careless. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I do find it unappealing TG, but not for the same reasons as you. I do have kids. The hobby world for me is an escape from the real world, and a pregnant provide is an intrusion into my fantasy world. A bit too real for me. It's on par with me not wanting to know about their husbands or boyfriends. I prefer blissful ignorance and enjoying me being their BFE.

Bbfs is bbfs with anyone is still the same.
Pregnant is the biggest turn on I can think of. Good luck. Originally Posted by chrlsrant88
Why shouldn't it be? Men are attracted to the parts of a woman's body that have to do with reproduction and therefore furthering the biological line. If you love her pussy and her breasts why not her pregnant womb? I had an 18 year old lady in the business last April who was 5 months along. We know each other outside the business and she didn't want to do anything with regular hobbyists while she was pregnant but her pregnancy was making her super horny at fifferent times so she called me up back to back nights and told me to come over for no charge...😀😀😀...she's normally. 32A-22-32...and super toned at about 100 lbs on a '5'6" frame. When she disrobed and stood there naked to show me her new all natural C cups and baby bump I couldn't believe how turned on I was, and the sex was amazing.

I can't wait till she gets pregnant again.
This is the place except you can't post adds here.
I have not had the opportunity to play with a pregnant gal...been wanting to as it is on my bucket list...

Seems kindof earthy and organic to me. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Pregnant sex worker at Bunny ranch made big money with hobbyists.Whatever pregnant sex workers feel comfortable.Yes pregnant can have high sex drive.Big demand for hobbyists...
I have had the pleasure of being with a few pregnant providers. They were amazing, sex crazed wild women!!! Hormones galore!! Post birth is also great as lactation is also very good ;-) I would love to find a local pregnant provider!
I have been lucky enough to do this 3 times with 3 different women. All were crazy hot. I would definitely do it again if I find the chance.