SL stop ...

Someone else will pick it up when he does. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
I can't pick up a shift till Monday.... You guys have it covered though right?
  • tron
  • 11-26-2015, 10:26 PM
Someone else will pick it up when he does. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Those posts may have unintended consequences. I was thinking about seeing 2 or 3 of the providers that had SL ads posted - within a few days. Not anymore. I am sure the providers didn't have anything to do with it, but something about those posts is troubling. Unlikely many others will have that reaction, but some might.

P411 has many, many other options.
Um, star track guy... you are seriously starting to creep me out a bit. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Who gives a fuck?
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 10:30 PM
Those posts may have unintended consequences. I was thinking about seeing 2 or 3 of the providers that had SL ads posted - within a few days. Not anymore. I am sure the providers didn't have anything to do with it, but something about those posts is troubling. Unlikely many others will have that reaction, but some might.

P411 has many, many other options. Originally Posted by tron
Hmmmm....I think I see what you mean.

That is concerning, isn't it?
I wouldn't call it stalking when the threADs take over the entire first page of posts. It's kind of hard to avoid seeing the posts. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
There seems to be a few guys doing that today doesn't there?

Ah, don't see a provider because someone mentioned her. That's about as dumb as it gets.
  • tron
  • 11-26-2015, 10:52 PM
Who we see or don't is totally subjective. Everyone is entitled to their own decision process.

Like SL posted, they have plenty of business already.
So if we decide to spotlight every good provider in Austin... what are you going to do then?

Yet the ladies constantly insist that being embroiled in controversy actually MAKES them money....

Which is it I wonder?
Advice? Sure....

You should lose weight and work out and you will need to run less threADs.... The market for BBWs is no where near as great for ladies that are HWP.....

Change your Avatar and use something more appealing..... The aded roll of fat on the inside of your thigh shows a bit too much.

Lose the pic in the middle on the bottom row... your ass crack looks shit stained....

Be accurate in your self description.... 145? REALLY?

Your tits sag in a couple of pics.... replace those as well.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Who we see or don't is totally subjective. Everyone is entitled to their own decision process.

Like SL posted, they have plenty of business already. Originally Posted by tron

We both know your intentions. you are trying to rally the providers against him. Doesn't look like it worked. Maybe if that statement come from a very active monger with reviews, they would be concerned. But I doubt it.
For the love of god, stop having a breakdown or whatever this is. spamming coed does not become you sir. Either that or get back on your meds and not the little blue ones... Originally Posted by budman33

He obviously has nothing better to do... on the ignore list he goes....

Interesting.
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 03:13 PM
He obviously has nothing better to do... on the ignore list he goes.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I think most will eventually do that.

That's how you train a misbehaving child...you simply ignore it.