Review: TS Natalia (Not to be confused with Natalie)

Deleted post
The guy is serious. I can tell from how is writing and what he is saying and how he trails off often because he doesn't ultimately give a shit because he is dead and hasn't come to grips with it yet and you can tell he will spend the rest of his days feeling sorry for himself but not doing anything about it to help others because they dont exist as far as he is concerned. You can see it all over his monologue if you know how to interpret the writing.

But I get what your saying, he is more than likely using generalities and just assuming everybody is infected. It probably makes himself feel better and to him everybody is infected in a sense because he cant fuck a large majority of people he meets.

Fuck it though, I would bbbj that hot ass blonde Baby Doll Jessica right now.
Can anyone confirm anything he was saying?
Please anyone?
Can anyone confirm anything he was saying? Originally Posted by mynameistombob
I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to confirm what he said... if they weren't all banned for violating the forum rules.
I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to confirm what he said... if they weren't all banned for violating the forum rules. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
What does that mean? I'm sorry I am just scared and am trying to find answers
What he means is that the Board "guidelines" discourage accusing anyone of having a STI. Doing so usually results in being banned.

Knowing that 27% of tgirls have HIV, it would be a good idea to get tested no matter what.

Although there should be nothing wrong with simply admitting that you have contracted HIV ,,,and I personally would appreciate it if you do...
You guys just fucked off this girls entire review... I can't believe this is allowed by the moderator...
Just want to let everyone know.
She is back with a new name and number

Deeta
(785)504-9971

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transgend...7355;/56353768
And just FYI
I tested negative over 6 months for HIV and all stds from my experience with her
how many times did you test ?
Knowing that 27% of tgirls have HIV, it would be a good idea to get tested no matter what. Originally Posted by bengay
Where does this stat come from?
how many times did you test ? Originally Posted by cage196
More than enough
I saw her post on BP and I was doing some recon. Where did this land? Feel free to pm me
And now she is back with another number
http://dallas.backpage.com/Transgender/beware-warning-she-is-the-girl-that/64187823

(903)251-4337