Where have all the showcases gone?

In the mean time, all ladies are encouraged to send me their best photo(s) and Showcase information so I can continue to gather the necessary information to make the very difficult decision of choosing.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
here's you a bad cell phone pic lol i need better pictures lol
That's a nice ass SNL. I would be more than happy to help you out on some photo's. Who knows we might could come up with some exotic poses for the photo shoot.
That's a nice ass SNL. I would be more than happy to help you out on some photo's. Who knows we might could come up with some exotic poses for the photo shoot. Originally Posted by shorty

thanks shorty, its hard to take them yourself backwards
  • Paven
  • 01-15-2011, 10:58 PM
10 seconds to scramble into a position lol.
lmao , i promise im going to buy one Paven lol smokin hot picture!!!!!
Let's just hope the showcases and reviews don't return e.com style if you know what I mean
Hi,

The top reviewer list is, also, gone from the home page or should I say pages......????....

Sincerely,
Wet
  • Paven
  • 01-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Why do the fellows still have their reviews listed under their avatars but the ladies who really need them listed don't?
Why do the fellows still have their reviews listed under their avatars but the ladies who really need them listed don't? Originally Posted by Paven
We aren't sure why, yet...you would figure they would be separate "modules" so why are the reviews gone, too? It reminds me of the "twilight" zone.....as we wait around to see the outcome...aheheheh....:hypo_h4 h: (smilies not working...I hope it's not just my computer...ahehehhhe...lmao)

And I spoke to soon...the TOP reviewers list is back now...but it hadn't been there for a few days....

P.S. Don't get me wrong...I don't mind at all...I can't stand having the reviews connected...especially with the "donation" section...that needs to be in the ROS not in public, IMO. But it's all "fantasy" right?

Sincerely,
Wet
We aren't sure why, yet...you would figure they would be separate "modules" so why are the reviews gone, too? It reminds me of the "twilight" zone.....as we wait around to see the outcome...aheheheh....:hypo_h4 h: (smilies not working...I hope it's not just my computer...ahehehhhe...lmao)

And I spoke to soon...the TOP reviewers list is back now...but it hadn't been there for a few days....

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT
yeah i checked and its up, but confusing as Paven stated that reviews under guys avatars are up but ladies are not. i can see the showcase issue for whatever reason it may be but reviews ? totally confused
Let's just hope the showcases and reviews don't return e.com style if you know what I mean Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I hope they don't go the e.com route on reviews. If they do I guess I'll just have to stick with TER.
I hope they don't go the e.com route on reviews. If they do I guess I'll just have to stick with TER. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Since they no longer allow rates in the ads, I'm wondering which way they're headed here. It's a lot easier to leave a review here than on TER, but we will do what we must for info, that's for sure.
eRaps still has all required information, as ECCIE used to in the regular add pages. I am starting to frequent that site now. Hope Eccie rectifies its changes.
Sorry y'all. The showcase maintenance isn't related to any of the provider ad policies. Just getting some minor nut 'n' bolt tweaks. They'll be back in a few days. btw, the 'My ECCIE reviews' link below a provider's avatar will return soon. That was somehow linked but it's not part of the maintenance so I'll see if I can get that back online in the next day or two max.

sorry for the inconvenience!

stchris
Sorry y'all. The showcase maintenance isn't related to any of the provider ad policies. Just getting some minor nut 'n' bolt tweaks. They'll be back in a few days. btw, the 'My ECCIE reviews' link below a provider's avatar will return soon. That was somehow linked but it's not part of the maintenance so I'll see if I can get that back online in the next day or two max.

sorry for the inconvenience!

stchris Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Did someone say "nut" ? lol
Thanks St Christopher appreciate the info