Glasses

I have glasses. Wear them daily and on dates except when intimate. 😊
Well, that it likes to one, then can dislike to other.

I carry eyeglasses of brand Ogi. Look https://eyeweardock.com/shop/brand/ogi/ can to find that will please you. I bought my glasses online for the last time, when my broke. First so bought glasses concretely, guessed sizes.
I wear them. Just started last year.

I find it a little hard sometimes to give blow jobs while wearing them, depth perception or something messes me up lol. So they usually come off half way into the date... unless specifically requested. 😉

I had never liked glasses or myself in glasses before, so I chose to squint my way through 27 years and then when I started liking the trend of sexy nerdy glasses I figured it would be a good time to give them a try again. I'm sure my eyes are so happy now. I don't know how I functioned with how bad my eye sight is, far away. I can't ever drive without them on now.

I want to get Lasik eventually. That will be nice.

I wear glasses all the time...except in bed {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm going to bring magnifying glasses to our next session cause I want to see every detail of those magnificent pussylips.
They way some ladies squirt, I'm also going to need safety glasses.
lol .........awww you sweettalker I luv ya

Amber...wow sexy
I just love to Fu*k a librarian.
Glasses gust give me somewhere to aim ; )
I think glasses look very sexy on a woman. Nobody needs glasses to see those magnificent boobs. A blind man could find them. LOL
I always ask if a provider wears bifocal contacts as they mnake my dick f=look smaller...
I have a skinny nose, so my glasses don't always stay put properly. I try to avoid them for apps, but one that runs late into the night/overnight will definitely involve you seeing me in glasses. I have -4.75 rx strength in both eyes, so I'm pretty blind without any corrective wear. Since switching to daily contacts, I rarely have bloodshot/irritated eyes from eye makeup and other debris getting in them, so the only issue I have these days is the contacts getting too dry after a long day; dailies deteriorate quickly. Glad you mentioned the subject, because nobody who contacts me knows that I legitimately depends on contacts/glasses and will gladly rock the glasses as part of the wardrobe/hair/accessories requests.
The on topic answer: I wear glasses because I have astigmatism.

But at the risk of boring everyone:

Women in glasses:
For really hot hotties, glasses make no difference in their hotness. Beauty is beauty is beauty is beauty. If one is accustomed to seeing a lady with or without them and then vise versa, it might take a few seconds for you to realize she is just as hot with a slight variation. It's somewhat like jewelry. Neither add nor subtract. Both serve as wardrobe accessories. For other, ladies glasses may improve one's appreciation of a particular lady's beauty, but they probably will never detract.

Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's the beholder that makes the difference. Please forgive the cliché.
I wear glasses because I need them to see while driving, watching tv, etc. I rarely take them off just because I am used to them. I love the nerdy/smart look!

xoxo

I carry eyeglasses of brand Ogi. Look https://eyeweardock.com/shop/brand/ogi/ can to find that will please you. I bought my glasses online for the last time, when my broke. First so bought glasses concretely, guessed sizes. Originally Posted by Debian
If to buy eyeglasses online, then how is it possible to carry conviction, that a frame will be necessary size?
how is it possible to carry conviction, that a frame will be necessary size? Originally Posted by Booster
Read, on a site all sizes are written
i wear mine so i can see

when i have a session with a hotty, i leave them on as long as i can.

when I'm low on cash and hittin' the value girls, i take them off asap.