Fiv

fingers aren't like pépé...they are sharp dirty(most of the time) bring bacteria

Some of you think you are in to dig gold because you read in book that is how you reach the g-spot

I rather your penis covered in my va-ga-ga
..Feel much better than someone sticking his fingers in, let alone his thumb where you feel the knockle on your pelvis bone

As for my ass unless you have pay the back door dorman you ain't going there
Thanks James, dorthy, Yummy, and Pyramider(kind of douchey lol) for the reply, I knew I was missing something obvious.
, let alone his thumb where you feel the knockle on your pelvis bone
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
But who does that? Seems unconventional.
But who does that? Seems unconventional. Originally Posted by Vitamin
Fucktards on eccie
To be honest, I don't care for it. Some guys like it and as long as they don't scratch me I sometimes allow it, usually if they wash their hands first.
But some guys have scratched me. And that's annoying, painful, and makes me more susceptible to infection. So I have to take time off, and that makes me mad.
I don't mind one finger so much, if his nails are short. But some guys try to stick their whole damn fist in there. No, thank you.
And if it starts getting wet with one finger inside, that doesn't mean you should now use two for crying out loud.
Fingers are rough, dicks are smooth. Fingers have nails, dicks do not. Fingers don't have covers, dicks do (when they're in me anyhow).
How many more reasons are there?