Are blow jobs more intimate than sex?

My first thought from the video was, "wow, he must never have gone down on her; what a waste"

As far as more intimate? Only if she is really into it. I had a girlfriend once who was as obsessed with it as I was with daty. She would lick, suck, dt, bls & tuma as long as I could hold out, then swallow while I came and continue until I stopped her. THAT was intimate. Certainly haven't found that here..
I would say BJ's must be more intimate, based on my experience with civvies. Most of the ones I fuck only give oral to their boyfriends. Yet, they have no problem with me doing oral on them.
"She would lick, suck, dt, bls & tuma as long as I could hold out, then swallow while I came and continue until I stopped her. THAT was intimate. Certainly haven't found that here.."

* raises hand *
Nothing better a good blow job
"She would lick, suck, dt, bls & tuma as long as I could hold out, then swallow while I came and continue until I stopped her. THAT was intimate. Certainly haven't found that here.."

* raises hand * Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hello Ms Starr
In my experiences, it appears that bjs are more intimate in the civvie world...not for sure if this is still the case in this new world we.live in
My bj is very sensual and intimate
My bj is very sensual and intimate Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The complete cock worshipping BBBJ is hands down the most intimate.

We can do anything imaginable in the hobby world and I strive for the BBBJ finish always.

For ladies that know what they're doing: mouth/hand combo's, ball massage, licking, sucking everything, the whole mouth movement thing, the heat, the alternating pressure, the moisture, the milking, the kissing, the change of speed at just the right time, stamina when required.

You get the idea. I could go on and on about why for me.

It just is.

If by chance a lady is reading what I have here and agrees and can provide, please PM me like YESTERDAY !
True dat!
If a gentleman really enjoys a sensual BJ with Ball licking.. then it is for sure an intimate thing. If you grab the back of my head and try to choke me to death...then intimacy kind of goes out the window.

More intimate than Sex? Not in my opinion.
There is nothing like a slow teasing sensual bj and Melannie is very good at it😊
IMHO, intimacy comes from chemistry, connection, presence & being fully available to one another

BJ & Sex are just of the many, msny ways to share that intimacy