misbehaving!! Anyone else??

OMG! Great advice, Whispers. NOT! Lol.

I just couldn't see myself doing that. It was really a bummer though. Not sure why people enjoy the chase so much. I prefer a sure thing.
... drunk dialing Sixx to see what he was doing. He mumbled something about dancing in a cage. I thought maybe he wanted to come over and play in my dungeon. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

I thought sixx was getting a little play lately myself... turns out he's rediscovered dungeons and dragons.....
OMG! Great advice, Whispers. NOT! Lol.

I just couldn't see myself doing that. It was really a bummer though. Not sure why people enjoy the chase so much. I prefer a sure thing. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Until you've tasted the fruits of the chase you can't comprehend the difference.....
Not to be a downer, but I was at the ER afraid I'd pulled a muscle from coughing too hard for too long. Ends up I have bronchitis - and I don't even SMOKE! - so got a nebulizer treatment & scrips for Mucinex D & antibiotics. Blehhh...

On a GOOD note, though, I finally had an ultrasound & found out... IT'S A BOY! I was right! lol Anyway, I can't wait to have some tequila once I've delivered & recovered fully. Definitely gonna have a PAR-TAY!

Y'all be good to yourselves & get plenty of water in your system to flush out all that alky-haul.

XOXOX
Kat