So I'm the new gal on the block here an have an offer

Thank you ladies very much you all seem very kind... Id never been on a sight before and trying to learn it. And not step on toes. I appreciate all your responses they've been helpful. And I may message and inquirer in future. Thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to do so... �� Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
much better avatar pic....natural pics are more likely to attract the guys you seek, nobody expects all providers to be spinners, but a classy natural pic, will get a lot more responses ...trust me there's a saying that goes....there's an ass for every seat.....and it kinda applies here, because men's attraction is not only subjective ...but visual....nobody is perfect, but by emphasizing your best assets...eyes, face, whatever...you will attract your market.....
not every lady needs to post pics in lingerie.....sometimes jeans and a tee shirt gets a mans attention better.........sorry if you thought I was a dick from my previous posts, but I wanted to give you a mans op
okay then....I see your green light is on .....I guess normal guys thoughts are offensive to you ...in that case.....starve, or figure it out yourself.....or try the lingerie....there jumbo and good luck with that.....lord knows we need some more big girls......lol..... why add normal guys opinion.....have a great week......
much better avatar pic....natural pics are more likely to attract the guys you seek, nobody expects all providers to be spinners, but a classy natural pic, will get a lot more responses ...trust me there's a saying that goes....there's an ass for every seat.....and it kinda applies here, because men's attraction is not only subjective ...but visual....nobody is perfect, but by emphasizing your best assets...eyes, face, whatever...you will attract your market.....
not every lady needs to post pics in lingerie.....sometimes jeans and a tee shirt gets a mans attention better.........sorry if you thought I was a dick from my previous posts, but I wanted to give you a mans op Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
okay then....I see your green light is on .....I guess normal guys thoughts are offensive to you ...in that case.....starve, or figure it out yourself.....or try the lingerie....there jumbo and good luck with that.....lord knows we need some more big girls......lol..... why add normal guys opinion.....have a great week...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+use+an+ellipsis

• grean
  • 04-25-2016, 01:29 PM
Velvet,

Could you post a few selfies, please? This may help you get some responses, if you are still in need.

No need for face pics. We understand your need for privacy if you don't want to reveal your identity in a face pic.

A degree of nudity will help a lot as well. Big Girls with Big Boobs Are Awesome!
Ginger you know as well as I do that these people are just gonna run whoever they want outta here. They ran off Tara Evans, they ran KittyLamour outta here a few weeks ago, and although we are currently not on speaking terms they ran !VI! outta here too.

So if they wanna run this new girl out before she even starts then they are gonna do it. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You can't even keep your story straight!! Hahahahahahhahaha.

...I wrong when I said that people on here ran !VI! off this site. The truth is that !VI! has ran herself off this site, and !VI! has now lost her last remaining supporter. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
  • BLM69
  • 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Keep sharpening - I believe it's either sarcasm or a response to your honesty. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Someone got it, it's hard to get your point through text words sometimes

OP; post some pics, menu, rates and someone will bite, they always do. Good luck in this jungle👍
I've got one referral down!! I'm not one that likes to get into it with people. I like to laugh and enjoy life. I've been winging it to learn this website. I didn't mean to come across offensive nor am I trying to compete with other providers. They are all pretty ladies and everyone has something different to offer something different to bring to the table. And their own ways that would make you feel like kings. For future newbies please don't be so harsh.. Understand that everyone special and although it may not be in your eyes to others she maybe perfect. js!! To the men out there you want a down to earth can bs laugh and carry on with anyone and make you feel comfortable that me!! I appologize for starting such heated discussions... I just wanted help to be approved on your website. I still need some help...
That review seems fake.
  • tks
  • 04-27-2016, 07:49 AM
That review seems fake. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I agree
I got to agree as well
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2016, 10:43 AM
100% fake, time to go back to the drawing board OP
I've met Velvet in a non-bcd setting and can vouch that she is indeed a real provider looking to establish herself in this community. She got off to a shaky start and now knows the steps necessary to get verified. She's not new to the profession and it's likely that one of her regulars created a profile for the purpose of writing the review to help get her verified. I look at it this way.....we now have a new hobbyist that can contribute more information as well as a new provider that seems to be trying to do things the right way. Take this for what it's worth. I think we should give her the opportunity to get verified and receive more reviews before passing judgment.
Well, a fake review doesn't help anybody.
My review was not fake. I have been with velvetangeltouch, she is as real as they get.
Ok, so I don't know how to make a good review. Don't take it out on her.
Now that you have a review its time to pull up your big girl panties, get verified, post proper ads and compete with the other 700+ other DFW ECCIE providers on here.

DFW is a cut throat business for the ladies and you are another addition.

The oh woe is me I have no reviews, won't anyone come see me thread is used all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Many of the mongers here see it as desperation and will look at you in one of two ways.

1. She's desperate, will see anyone and take any donation just to get verified and let safety drop. Especially is week. It's "Rent Week".
2. Look desperate so we don't want to see you.

You're the only one who can control your existence on this board.