Review Abby Rae -- No Call, No Show ... Twice

You are pretty dumb, no offense of course. Do you have a link so I don't have to search for this blumpkin? Originally Posted by ramblinman69
None taken. And you're right. I'm dumb.

Here are here links:

P411: https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=202836

Eccie: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=313923
Sorry that happened, hotbrion. I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you have to get a hotel room for a provider so that she can do an outcall, meet her in the lobby or preferably the parking lot first, then go get the room.

Some girls have a lot to learn when it comes to TCB skills while others frankly do not care to learn them. The best way to make them understand is to speak with your wallet by not contacting those types of providers and spending your money elsewhere.

Of course, reporting NCNS and even a not so good experience with a provider, especially one who is popular will get a guy labeled by other providers as a difficult, hard to please client or by other hobbyists as a guy that is always getting the short straw when it comes to YMMV.
She is a time waster. She may PM you stating she doesn't appreciate you doing this.
Yep, the OP is a sucker. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

A butt hurt sucker. He has posted three threads on this ... Or were there two other times when he was NCNS from the same lady?
Sorry that happened, hotbrion. I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you have to get a hotel room for a provider so that she can do an outcall, meet her in the lobby or preferably the parking lot first, then go get the room.

Some girls have a lot to learn when it comes to TCB skills while others frankly do not care to learn them. The best way to make them understand is to speak with your wallet by not contacting those types of providers and spending your money elsewhere. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Good advice all around. Thanks.

Of course, reporting NCNS and even a not so good experience with a provider, especially one who is popular will get a guy labeled by other providers as a difficult, hard to please client or by other hobbyists as a guy that is always getting the short straw when it comes to YMMV.
I can understand that. My experiences have generally been positive, and I usually shrug off NCNS's as not a big deal. Sometimes outside stuff can get in the way, which I understand. If I have a bad experience, I just don't see that person again.

But this time, with 2 NCNS in 2 weeks, I figured it was bad enough that I should make sure other folks were aware of the risks if they contacted her.
She owes you. Originally Posted by azngrllvr
That's kind of how I justified the 2nd appointment. I thought after the first NCNS, there's no way she'd do it twice.

I was wrong.
A butt hurt sucker. He has posted three threads on this ... Or were there two other times when he was NCNS from the same lady? Originally Posted by pyramider
I posted a review, and then saw that I was supposed to post in the Coeds section. So I wrote up a post in the Coeds section, thinking the original post would just get deleted.

The mods moved the original review to the Coeds section, so now there were 2 posts on it. Unfortunately, the post from the review section somehow got doubled when they moved it. Not sure how that happened, but it wasn't me.

Regardless, it was my fault posting it in the wrong section the first time. Sorry about that.
She is a time waster. She may PM you stating she doesn't appreciate you doing this. Originally Posted by dominos
She also has GPS in addition to being a time waster. Thanks for being honest and sharing with us. It takes balls to put something like this out there and risk being ridiculed.
you will not be ridiculed by me.. thanks for the info
Thanks for being honest, advice that I would give it that there are beautiful women on here of different ethnic groups. You do not have to settle for someone that wants 375 and hour and thinks that they are above a lot of others. Many women will rock your world that you can negotiate a price for a lot less and have and in call location. If doing outcall wait and pay for the room when they arrive.
She's a phenomenal fuck if you can catch her Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sounds like she is a phenomenal fuck with....
I posted a review, and then saw that I was supposed to post in the Coeds section. So I wrote up a post in the Coeds section, thinking the original post would just get deleted.

The mods moved the original review to the Coeds section, so now there were 2 posts on it. Unfortunately, the post from the review section somehow got doubled when they moved it. Not sure how that happened, but it wasn't me.

Regardless, it was my fault posting it in the wrong section the first time. Sorry about that. Originally Posted by hotbrion

You are butt hurt, just admit it. Two NCNS reviews AND a Co-ed thread. YOU have been a member way long enough to KNOW that NCNSs belong in Co-ed yet you posted two reviews of NCNS.

NCNS happen, but you allowed it two times. The first NCNS is on her. The second NCNS is on you.
Originally Posted by hotbrion

Reading that made me dizzy. pyramider,,,,hold me.
  • NYr
  • 05-01-2016, 06:50 PM
[/I]

Reading that made me dizzy. pyramider,,,,hold me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I merged all of them into this thread.