honest_abe asked for bareback

As others have mentioned you're in a business where bb is sometimes provided and guys are gonna ask. To me the greater issue is when a dude threatens to write a negative review if you don't give it up. These are the names we want to see because they are pussies and deserve an ass whoopin.
Probably the issue here is the whole interaction. A request for a service not offered and then an offer for a discounted price because of that service not being offered. Then the posting of request and denial of fetish, which is not what the OP states.

And, he's in love.

Sounds like the OP is just warning other ladies about a douche bag.
I haven't heard the other side of the story and frankly don't want to, but he is wrong for the threat. If a female provider isn't okay with that, then don't push her.

That's like me saying, well she said she is not cool with CIM, so I just won't tell her and sneak it in. Not right. Not right.
And, he's in love.

Sounds like the OP is just warning other ladies about a douche bag. Originally Posted by micktoz
i am in love too with that body! Did you see her pics?

And she should warn the ladies, and we should all be aware that is not cool to be an ass, if he indeed is.

As mr. Segal pointed out, we dont know his side.
This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

You want bb, go get a fucking wife, you dumb sons of bitches!!! Quit imposing on these girls to fuck you with no condom. If she gets pregnant or catch something, it's HER problem, because your dumb ass is ghost, using fake numbers and fake names.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets.
Drama much? Dude asked, didn't force BB on her.
Ladies,

honest_abe requested to visit me at my incall. We communicated solely by text. He agreed to meet me at my 280 rate. After getting my incall location, this person asked me if I offered bareback. After saying "No" this person then said he would only pay me "240". When I told this person I couldn't meet him, he posted on Eccie that he asked me about fetishes. Then this person texted me that he posted about me.

My side is this: He scared me, because I felt that he just wanted to know where my incall was.

The end of the story is that this person texted me that he loved me too.

Please be careful of him. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Thanks for the warning. I don't ever plan to see him.

But I do think he fucked up when he tried to haggle. He should have tipped or pay more additional services. This is where he fucked up.

A founding father? Not quite, he came along about 4 score and 7 years after the founding.

Now I get it, the real Honest Abe was assassinated for trying to Hustle Pussy at Ford's Theater. He pissed off the wrong pimp. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Bottomfeeder

Drama much? Dude asked, didn't force BB on her. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You are obsessed with bareback. Get off the computer and go get laid.
In this "reAl ec world" ...I had a dancing buddy that joined and got verified. She told me "all they want is a Bbj and don't wanna pay shit! Fuck that". The good news is she was a great entertaining with a great smile and laugh and a long time buddy. It may not be a bad week for you if you hang in there and not deal with the "do you do this on the cheap shit". And remember the mods will side with the paying customers. Soo you are not shit on here lady :-(
Thanks for the warning. I don't ever plan to see him.

But I do think he fucked up when he tried to haggle. He should have tipped or pay more additional services. This is where he fucked up.

Bottomfeeder

You are obsessed with bareback. Get off the computer and go get laid. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Excuse me?
This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

You want bb, go get a fucking wife, you dumb sons of bitches!!! Quit imposing on these girls to fuck you with no condom. If she gets pregnant or catch something, it's HER problem, because your dumb ass is ghost, using fake numbers and fake names.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Damn son, you're too deep in this. Constantly talking shit to providers who prefer not to see aa men, and now to this. Don't know if this is irony or reverse psychology tactics. :lol
[QUOTE=Randall Creed;1058108033]This may not mean shit to anybody, but this assertion of defending bb that some of you are doing is BULLSHIT. These girls have goddamn right to turn your rusty dick asses down for unprotected sex. They have no idea what kind of real life loser you are, who you're fucking in the ass on the side, and shouldn't be made to feel like something is wrong with her business practices for saying NO to your dumb asses.

Any woman who's idiot enough to fall for y'all's dumb ass tactics deserve what she gets.[/QUOTE

Well, that escalated quickly....
A founding father? Not quite, he came along about 4 score and 7 years after the founding.

Now I get it, the real Honest Abe was assassinated for trying to Hustle Pussy at Ford's Theater. He pissed off the wrong pimp. Originally Posted by ManSlut
exactly its fuckin Abe Lincoln for tebows sake.....he doesn't deserve some raw action? are you a fuckin Canadian? he freed the slaves.....he probably just needs some relaxation........ask Rambo....I mean randall creed.....
I think Rambo/Randall is just a little miffed that there hasn't been an NBA thread to bitch and whine on of late...Hang in there little fella, they'll be one soon enough or my name's not George Wahington Jr.

Mary Todd Lincoln, ooph, gives me the shivers just thinking bout raw doggin her.
Creepy
Thanks for the heads up but you're better off posting in the ladies area.

Also, truthfully, your going to get asked for BB. As long as he didn't try to sneak it in or force it on you, he really didn't do anything wrong.

Hell, I had some guy text me last night and saying he wanted to cum in me and lick it out of me.

I didn't bother replying. It's called the nature of the business.