Any Blizzard gamers out there?

HORDE FTW! Main tank during vanilla here. Hell, I learned LUA so I could change all my gear depending on my stance. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I played up to 90. did mostly pvp. alot of 2v2 3v3 5v5. hunter with all the ghost pets. also a shaman healer undead warrior. all on thunderhorn server. need to get back at it. last I checked the guild I was in combined with another guild. mostly everyone I knew went to another server. may get back into it once the new one comes out. Haven't heard much about it. need to go watch some trailers on it.
HORDE FTW! Main tank during vanilla here. Hell, I learned LUA so I could change all my gear depending on my stance. Originally Posted by SA Angel
looking at your showcase angel. the chick I played with alot in the old guild was from San Antonio.
Someone should just start a guild and see where it goes. I would be willing to jump ship and start over. But the minute it goes from.gaming to cyber chat I would be out. Too much of that shit in horde chat as is. Not to mention the hot mess that's.going to happen after next week when that.massive influx of non.gamer groupies hit after the movie comes out. Originally Posted by OldGent
you right old gent. there will be a big influx of non gamers.
Just playing Hearthstone. I avoided the WoW scourge addiction early on, thankfully. I value my job, hygiene, etc....

Anyone going to see the Warcraft movie this weekend? Hearing a lot of mixed reviews, critics hating, fans loving, etc.
Just playing Hearthstone. I avoided the WoW scourge addiction early on, thankfully. I value my job, hygiene, etc.... Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
With that username you obviously don't value money....

says the kettle to the pot
With that username you obviously don't value money....

says the kettle to the pot Originally Posted by SA Angel
Seriously....ha! Honestly, should just make it rain cardboard, way better value than paper.....

Warcraft movie exceeded my expectations (luckily, I went into it with pretty low expectations). I'd give it about a 6/10. It helps if you kind of know the story of WC 1 and 2.
Sounds like your "blizzard" is a fun game of sorts, I am from Buffalo where just that term makes my dick shrivel up and practically disappear until spring!
Played just about all the Blizzard games at one time or another. Really enjoyed the Diablo series but StarCraft still has me hooked.