Davidfree banned again

• BLM69
  • 06-05-2016, 07:27 PM
I never had a issue with him but apparently he had history with a few of you.
I love it when THN talks dirty!
mojojo, yes. i agree.
I see no value in continuing to bash him now that he is banned. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Unless of course, he continues his behavior under one of his many other handles I am sure he has ready for just this thing Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Anyone have a link to a recent post showing his banworthiness?

Honestly, if you can get pointed for annoyance, being long-winded, or being Captain Obvious, then I could imagine a lot of points, otherwise I haven't seen much.

I don't troll around enough to be sure, ijs

LnH
Originally posted by LoveNHorny - Anyone have a link to a recent post showing his banworthiness?

Honestly, if you can get pointed for annoyance, being long-winded, or being Captain Obvious, then I could imagine a lot of points, otherwise I haven't seen much.

I don't troll around enough to be sure, ijs

LnH
It's really none of your or anyone else's business other than David's and the staff on what caused his points that led to his current vacation.
Fair enough. There's a lot that goes on that not everyone sees, too.

I just assumed there was a good case-in-point example post.

*Others have questioned the banning of members, as of late, and they blow up into huge threads. Prolly not any of those people's business either, but sometimes people ask.

Cool,
LnH
The other thread was posted because people were butthurt by a point banning and had nothing better to do than to trash a mod who made an error in judgement by posting publicly his reason. When it comes to errors in judgement, all moderators and administrators do at one time or another.

Under normal circumstances when someone is banned either by points or other nuclear issues the staff does not announce it to the board. The board usually sees the word BANNED under the avatar and then speculation arises which makes it a Scooby Doo Mystery for all to join.

Some of the holier than thou Hooktards, Fucktards, and yes even some Modtards will get on their High Hobby Horse and express their outrage in wasted bandwidth in hopes that their knowledge or lack thereof will make things right in their eyes only. Sometimes it works, many times it doesn't due to their ignorance of what happens behind the scenes. I kept waiting for a thread Referencing petition.org so Obama could pardon her.

At the end of the day this site is here for Providers to Provide a service and Hobbiests to pay them for what they are missing or need in their lives.

When david returns I'm sure he will post an encyclopedia worth or threads of outrage to the injustice he experienced.

Me, I'm here for blowjobs (receive not give).
The other thread was posted because people were butthurt by a point banning and had nothing better to do than to trash a mod who made an error in judgement by posting publicly his reason. When it comes to errors in judgement, all moderators and administrators do at one time or another.

Under normal circumstances when someone is banned either by points or other nuclear issues the staff does not announce it to the board. The board usually sees the word BANNED under the avatar and then speculation arises which makes it a Scooby Doo Mystery for all to join.

Some of the holier than thou Hooktards, Fucktards, and yes even some Modtards will get on their High Hobby Horse and express their outrage in wasted bandwidth in hopes that their knowledge or lack thereof will make things right in their eyes only. Sometimes it works, many times it doesn't due to their ignorance of what happens behind the scenes. I kept waiting for a thread Referencing petition.org so Obama could pardon her.

At the end of the day this site is here for Providers to Provide a service and Hobbiests to pay them for what they are missing or need in their lives.

When david returns I'm sure he will post an encyclopedia worth or threads of outrage to the injustice he experienced.

Me, I'm here for blowjobs (receive not give). Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Your post is good, things in red are hilarious. Do you have to wonder, and not referencing the specific instance, if a provider or hobbyist ever does something and gets banned that should be broadcast for the safety of the community.
Video Replay

Ding, Ding, Ding........

Fight Announcer: Down goes Davidfree for the count. The Eccie crowd is going wild.... **crowd screaming in the background AAAAHHHHAAAAHHHH**

Back to Newscast

Newscaster: So it happend again. Davidfree is banned. Some are asking questions about "why". Others look to the future and wonder whether he will come back in 6 months as Davidfree? Or whether he will change his name and try to slip through, as he has done in the past, with a new identity?? I guess only time will tell.

Break to commercial.
Who is Davidfree?
Who is Davidfree? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Some dude that hangs out with Carmen Sandiego...wherever the fuck she is?
Some dude that hangs out with Carmen Sandiego...wherever the fuck she is? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
wrong!....he's Dora the explorer's manager/scheduler......the guy that looks like a chimp......
Who is Davidfree? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
This week?