Déjà Vu

• 1+1
  • 07-17-2016, 09:19 AM
:
I can't help but to keep opening those ad's - I love her body type! Originally Posted by turbo-dog
^^^

Sigh....really "dude".

Brand new "handle", huh? Weird how your short posting history travels from Mississippi to Louisiana at about the same time frame as Siberia's movements. That's not TOO obvious.
I can't help but to keep opening those ad's - I love her body type! Originally Posted by turbo-dog

She was also known as "Anita Lay" too, if that helps some of you guys jog your memories of this outing hooker..
She was also known as "Anita Lay" too, if that helps some of you guys jog your memories of this outing hooker.. Originally Posted by albundy
Albundy... the truly ironic coincidence will be when these same Hobbyist,
blast the "Alerts Section" after they get what they are looking for

If it looks like a MANANDLE, swims like a MANANDLE, and quacks like a MANANDLE...
then it probably is a
MANANDLE.
Brand new "handle", huh? Weird how your short posting history travels from Mississippi to Louisiana at about the same time frame as Siberia's movements. That's not TOO obvious. Originally Posted by albundy
God damn it
^^^

Sigh....really "dude".

Brand new "handle", huh? Weird how your short posting history travels from Mississippi to Louisiana at about the same time frame as Siberia's movements. That's not TOO obvious. Originally Posted by albundy
Now it makes sense.
  • 1+1
  • 07-17-2016, 09:21 PM
post the link of the outing offense!
How long was she banned,?just askin
A helpful reminder would be a link.
Me and Turbo are guilty of looking at pictures.
Me and Turbo are guilty of looking at pictures. Originally Posted by 1on1
Damn, could you make it any clearer that you are Siberia? Why are you not banned yet?

And who knows where all of the "links" are now? It's been a while since you did that stuff. People that have been around for a decent amount of time know your "reputation" though.

BTW - I know that Turbo is a real hobbyist. I'm not including him in this.
Tap, tap,tap baaahaahaaa
Me and Turbo are guilty of looking at pictures. Originally Posted by 1on1
"ji ji ji,,,Oh Lorde
A white knight with his new account posting about a hooker
and has fake pictures with a
website that doesn't exist,,heh
White Knight forgot to use Tineye,,,"
Damn, could you make it any clearer that you are Siberia?
Why are you not banned yet?

And who knows where all of the "links" are now? It's been a while since you did that stuff. People that have been around for a decent amount of time know your "reputation" though.

BTW - I know that Turbo is a real hobbyist. I'm not including him in this. Originally Posted by albundy
Albundy... the ironic fact is SHE does not have the Common Sense to change her writing style,
you would think that a Proven Threat to the Community would have been
PERMANENTLY BANNED
If it is Siberia, you'd do well to steer clear of that nasty outing whore. Just a warning. But, it's your life. Do what you want.

She also went by the mandle "Lorde" for a while and I'm pretty sure that she's "Good Brando" on the Dallas boards. Originally Posted by albundy
How do you know these things AlBundy? These whores play dumbass cloak and dagger bullshit games. I'm not so much a gamer. This be some kind of shit. IJS
SO Siberia come back and play. They talking about you chic, defending yourself is pointless I'm sure
Lots of providers not changing writings styles in mandle posts. Its a joke a lot of the time spotting it.
Siberia's Handy-Work... she was hard at work before we ran her out of Mississippi,
the peculiar thing is she insists on YOUR Age, First Name, & Employer

• 1+1
  • 07-19-2016, 05:19 AM
Ninotsugi;... she was hard at work before we ran her out of Mississippi

She is Visiting Mississippi !
I thought you ran her out.

http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Fema...-f-r-i/8106333
1on1... appreciate the information and I am off to alert the good people of Mississippi,
hope you don't mind me using the threAD started my your
Alternate MANANDLE Yep Yeah