Pokemon Go

Mine freezes all the time too. You are not alone Jules. It freezes a lot for my friends too.

Nintendo stock has risen over 20% this past week by the way. This, Netflix, and Disney continue to make me very happy.
Beware of revamped candy vans.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (106.7 KB, 183 views)
Lol! There are some funny memes and some crowd sourcing going on over at the pokemongo reddtt too:

https://reddit.com/r/pokemongo/
The game is a novel twist to geocaching. It gets people out walking and that's a good thing. Michelle Obama spent years getting kids to go outside and Nintendo did it in 24 hours.

This game is everywhere. The DJ at BDD last night announced there was a rare pokemon. On the smoking lounge...
The game is a novel twist to geocaching. It gets people out walking and that's a good thing. Michelle Obama spent years getting kids to go outside and Nintendo did it in 24 hours.

This game is everywhere. The DJ at BDD last night announced there was a rare pokemon. On the smoking lounge... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
I saw an Onyx while on the patio area; it disappeared on me though. I caught a bunch while watching the fight on Saturday.
My tip is that when you reach 12 years old you should stop playing Pokemon.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
...Not cool. Video games are for anyone and everyone. Just because you're older than 12 doesn't mean you absolutely have to stop playing. Especially Pokemon...those who were born in 1990 are about 26 now, which means that people in their 30s all know about and/or played/watched pokemon when they were younger.

It's a really cool nostalgia trip, and that has more to do with it than anything. It's a cool new piece of technology regarding a medium that a large current chunk of the population cares about. It's simple economics. No need to look down on someone for doing something they enjoy...smh.
It's really similar to ingress I'm pretty sure they followed some of the same format. I just hope they fix the bugs because after my appointment this morning I found a jiggly puff by my incall caught it twice only to have it freeze up on me I was real life mad lol
It's a lot like Ingress but not as good. Ingress was way more polished. However, people understood the "Pokemon" brand and the idea of literally going out and catching Pokemon was to good for most people to pass up. This fad is becoming huge.
People are bad enough drivers while texting and now they're hunting pokemons while driving. Uh oh...
http://jalopnik.com/pokemon-go-makes...ous-1783377760

I was behind someone today that I'm sure was hunting while trying to drive.
I downloaded it. Let's see how it goes, can I battle bitches with the Pokemon, if so, is it like a live action battle?
can I battle bitches with the Pokemon, if so, is it like a live action battle? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
The only battles that take place are at gyms currently. You can't battle completely random people or strangers. That said, the people you can fight at gyms are strangers. Their pokemon are controlled by AI. You control yours by swapping left or right to evade attacks, tapping the enemy pokemon to perform a regular attack, or holding down on the enemy pokemon to use a special attack.

It gets really fun battling gyms with friends. Roam around town, grab pizza and beer along the way, catch new pokemon, talk to strangers you meet, run to catch a rare pokemon, rinse and repeat.
I think it is a brilliant new concept for video games. The adventure-huting-fighting that encompasses 99% of most games get tiring to me.

Im not a game player, but my SB is, and she showed it to me. I thought it was simply brilliant.
I'm not a game player, but my SB is, and she showed it to me. I thought it was simply brilliant. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

If you think it's brilliant, Lucas...then it must be so. For the record, I'm not a game player either (unless online Fantasy Football betting counts)
Sooooo...oher than this Pokeygo game...is there anything else your SB has shown you (that) you care to share?
It's really similar to ingress I'm pretty sure they followed some of the same format. I just hope they fix the bugs because after my appointment this morning I found a jiggly puff by my incall caught it twice only to have it freeze up on me I was real life mad lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Same developer, they use a lot of the same points/nodes. From what I've read, this is pretty much an open beta. I think once the close beta started, the game started getting out there too quickly so they had to push the release. They're going to add battles and trading in future updates. Good way to get the audience use to a simple game mechanic before it really gets complicated for new users.