Fake Review... Wtf Mentagon9?

Yeah I don't think I'm allowed to give u that info sorry hun....
That is a cute tummy hon. Hotness!
That is a cute tummy hon. Hotness! Originally Posted by OldGent
Thank you! It's proof of me being a MILF! It may not be the hottest picture but, hell, I'm sitting on a couch naked. I had to hurry!
Yeah I don't think I'm allowed to give u that info sorry hun.... Originally Posted by Carguy350
Youre not but looks like Menagon9 did by mentioning a detail from ROS
It's situations like this that I wish we could post PMs/text messages to help prove who's lying. I might do it anyways (block out the number but leave the menagon9 part) and take my punishment.

It use to be if we could prove we didn't see someone or we could prove a review was fake it was removed or labeled as such. Not anymore?
Maybe pm the correspondence to those who are interested in seeing. It's not worth posting and getting in trouble
Maybe pm the correspondence to those who are interested in seeing. It's not worth posting and getting in trouble Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
The only response I got back from the mods was I could start a rebuttal in coed.
I'd think u could pm a mod with proof you didn't see them and they could remove it. And that way you'd also not be putting yourself in trouble. I mean that's what the mods are here for.
I'd think u could pm a mod with proof you didn't see them and they could remove it. And that way you'd also not be putting yourself in trouble. I mean that's what the mods are here for. Originally Posted by Carguy350
Will do!
Kati,

You look sexy in your picture. You have no need to worry about having a tummy. Curves in the right places.

Agreed Brother Myren.
Thank you both. Seriously. 😚
All I know is he got you some business. That's a damn fine sexy picture and next time you come on down to Houma I'll be booking a date with ya.

Yes yes yes...damn sexy.
Kati, I do you.
My belly. Yea, I'm ashamed of it, which is why I don't show it. Taken as of 10 minutes ago.

Originally Posted by KatiforYou
WOW! Beautiful!