Review: Hot Latina

Me too Steven. Some just don't understand picking up on some sweet pussy at a bar. Fuck, I have done it for years.
Umm.perhaps confused because your story sounds like just a pickup of a civilian/non-provider...which is completely off-topic for any ECCIE forum, yet you list her rate and phone number as if she were a provider.
-Does she know you posted her number?
-Is she expecting us to call?
You probably wouldn't like her Ben. She has a tight pussy as well as an ass. No she meat.
Answer the questions
he won't answer the questions cuz he's f-o-s
Nor will anyone answer a call or text to the phone number given in his "review".
I hope he didn't get ROS credit for this useless work of fiction.
She is on Seeking ARRANGMENTs
hey, look guys: he gave another clue!

six&thick maybe you should get a clue as to what this site is for...and what it is not for.
It is about sharing good useful , relevant information. Is not about beating your chest with useless garbage.

Also, Unless this girl willingly agreed to have you post her phone number on this site, that information is useless because she will not be responding to calls. Posting personal information without permission is a violation of board guidelines.

So, once again I am asking you the same two unanswered questions:
-Did she know you posted her number? (if the number is real, I am sure she does by now.)
-Was she expecting us to call?

You should have said up front where you found her and linked to her profile. Some bullshit story about how you picked this girl up at a restaurant without some previous arrangement does not help your credibility.
She is on Seeking ARRANGMENTs Originally Posted by SIX&THICK
haha, what about "dancing with the stars" or "america's got talent"?

moderators please remove this useless waste of a thread