Masturbation

Do you guys need a ride soemwhere??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Well, that might make it easier...lol
What was the question.....I keep getting distracted by Naomi's avatar *sigh*
Ive been known to knock a couple out before a date
all guys should too
What was the question.....I keep getting distracted by Naomi's avatar *sigh* Originally Posted by Logan135
:-)
Well SNL, if I did knock a couple out then I wouldn't be up for you!!LOL
Well SNL, if I did knock a couple out then I wouldn't be up for you!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
even just one makes you last a lot longer if you get the first one out of the way
Problem is I'm usually one and done. I've only had one provider get two out of me. It does help if I've been masturbating during the week, so that I don't have that build-up for the date.
even just one makes you last a lot longer if you get the first one out of the way Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Why would I waste one before I see you?? I'd rather save "them" all for you...especially after all that friggin' pineapple juice I've been drinking!!!
Why would I waste one before I see you?? I'd rather save "them" all for you...especially after all that friggin' pineapple juice I've been drinking!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

well im happy to knock the first out for anyone..then let the good times roll
I saw my doctor recently. He said "You've got to quit masturbating." I asked why. He said "Because I am trying to examine you."
Right before I get ready for work & when I go to bed.
I saw my doctor recently. He said "You've got to quit masturbating." I asked why. He said "Because I am trying to examine you." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, one of my favorites!!
I saw my doctor recently. He said "You've got to quit masturbating." I asked why. He said "Because I am trying to examine you." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

LMAO
I knocked a couple out since this thread was started......
I knocked a couple out since this thread was started...... Originally Posted by Logan135
damn Logan and you didnt ask me for help???