That sucked and not in a good way

thank you doll. but if thats you behind me......i dont do greek.
aww hell, who am i kidding. get me drunk and im numb from the waist down. j/k(nervous laugh) Originally Posted by knotty man
Oh and btw, I have been a local provider for over 4 years now. Known on the old board as well. Think I remember Charles posting a bit. I'm not that new. So my sign on date here is not a true reflection. I've been a known provider here for a bit. It's been brought to my attention about the comment of ladies before me. So just felt I should clarify.
Oh and btw, I have been a local provider for over 4 years now. Known on the old board as well. Think I remember Charles posting a bit. I'm not that new. So my sign on date here is not a true reflection. I've been a known provider here for a bit. It's been brought to my attention about the comment of ladies before me. So just felt I should clarify. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Well whenever you do decide to tour. I have a pretty upscale incall location here in the carolinas and will gladly help you anyway I can if you ever decide to travel here. Being local can be a bit tough. I know how it is. Thank goodness for regulars though.. right?
I would love to see you come to San Antonio. After all it's right near Austin, just down the road a piece.
Think I remember Charles posting a bit. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Yeah, I posted with the same handle in ASPD. Most of us don't have very old join dates here because this phoenix didn't rise out of the ASPD ashes until after its demise.
Maxeen, you should check-in on the big board more often, not all the drama happens in Austin! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
HAHA!...Yea, come post in here more often...you will find that not all men act the way they do in the land of the misfits!...And Chica doesn't put up with all the BS either...(that's why we love you )
Thank you Naomi, I will keep that in mind. I appreciate the kindness.

To the gent, I believe it's Jdrill? I will be considering a trip to San Antonio soon. Will keep you posted hon!
Hummm...Maxeen just popped up on CC's radar. Maxeen, you know that planes fly out west, right?
Lol! Are you flirting with me? Oh, that's right! We can do that here!
Lol! Are you flirting with me? Oh, that's right! We can do that here! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Shameless flirt, when I want to be!
Shameless flirt, when I want to be! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
And a ruthless mod...it's what makes him so dangerous.
Shameless flirt, when I want to be! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Chica I just realized your avatar says Phoenix....Hmm...I'm going to be there next month....
Bluck! The only way I would go is if the "Twilight" cast was there for a do over...or maybe to buy Chica a drink.
And a ruthless mod...it's what makes him so dangerous. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ruthless Mod...hummm, I kinda like the sound of that!

Chica I just realized your avatar says Phoenix....Hmm...I'm going to be there next month.... Originally Posted by Valerie
You just noticed now? And yes I noticed your travel schedule as well.
Ruthless Mod...hummm, I kinda like the sound of that!

You just noticed now? And yes I noticed your travel schedule as well. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yep, just this evening whilst drunk posting!