Invisible Mode

Shh..you weren't supposed to tell everybody that. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Oopsie (giggles)
You can't... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Then i don't see the benefit of invisible mode.

Thanks DED
^^^ Right, lol? I noticed this too, in the old format when it said invisible, you truly were.

~
You can't... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I know that I can't do it but there has to be a way to do it.
There are people that does not show their last login or activity.
There are people that does not show their last login or activity. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Would you care to provide some links of the members who are doing this? I'll look into it

See post #7 again...the ONLY thing "Invisible Mode" allows you to do is...browse the forums without appearing in the "Currently Active Users" lists.
^^^ Right, lol? I noticed this too, in the old format when it said invisible, you truly were.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Invisible mode is a worthless feature nowadays just like only the providers can rate their own provider ads. The guys don't have the option to rate.

I'll never understand why a provider would want to rate her own ad or another providers ad
#worthless!
...just like only the providers can rate their own provider ads. The guys don't have the option to rate. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I just rated your last ad, gave it 5 stars

Also, I think some confusion may have started becuase Seeking P asked about "Invisible Mode" and actually wanted to know about the "last activity time stamp"...the two have nothing to do with each other
Il.....
Also, I think some confusion may have started becuase Seeking P asked about "Invisible Mode" and actually wanted to know about the "last activity time stamp"...the two have nothing to do with each other Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Can you point to the two different setting locations?
Can you point to the two different setting locations? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Members can control whether they are on "Invisible Mode" or not...members can't control whether their "last activity stamp" shows or not
I just rated your last ad, gave it 5 stars

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I have a star rating thread in the Nola forum and since the software change the guys are saying they do not have the option to rate provider ads at all. So someone has been rating all my ads a one star so i was thinking it's been another provider rating my ads all this time....I don't know why the guys are saying they do not have the option to rate an ad ????

Is provider ad rating available to male members or just mods?

Oh, thanks for rating my ad a 5*
DED why can't members rate ads?
I don't know...I just did.

Pick out an ad and see if you can rate it. I think some of the problems members are having "not being able" to rate ads is the new software.

The rate this thread icon is still there, they just can't see it, or find it for that matter...
I don't know...I just did.

Pick out an ad and see if you can rate it. I think some of the problems members are having "not being able" to rate ads is the new software.

The rate this thread icon is still there, they just can't see it, or find it for that matter... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
You can as an admin I suppose. I can't rate any providers add...now I can rate this thread if I want to...
You can as an admin I suppose. I can't rate any providers add... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Hmmm, well now we know, at least I know now that members can't rate ads as Seeking P said earlier.

Sounds like a good thread for someone to start in the Member Suggestions forum so the really important folks can see it lol
Thank you DED