NC/NS What's the best response

i think maybe the LR would be the appropriate place to out her if she hasn't contacted you with an exceptional reason for the NS, if you do it here there is usually a big ol' 'he said, she said' that gets going. just post it as information for the guys to be aware that her rep hasn't changed.

I was pretty bummed to see a post on my latest review that I'd NC/NS'd a guy. The issue was my mistake in forgetting to turn my ringer back on and not checking my phone until 10 mins after his appointed arrival. Unfortunately, the call rolled to v-mail immediately and the "subscriber has not set up a voice mailbox" message came on. I didn't have any other method of contact nor did I recall his handle as he'd come through the pipe w/ a referral from the venerable Dagny.

So, although I didn't want to refute the issue publicly, after reading responses here, I thought I'd present an example of an "accidental" NS. After all, I WAS there at the appointed time. This isn't the first time I thought my ringer was on & it wasn't and probably won't be the last. It just seems that 10 mins is an awfully short time to allow before giving up on someone who's had a long-standing rep for being reliable.

Also, not having a chance to apologize, relay the issue, and offer a concession for his frustration prevented closure and accountability. It's very important to me that I always comport myself with integrity, respect and dedication to my customers. They don't call me a customer fanatic for nothin'!

Anyway, Capt. B... I hope you'll review this situation and realize what an opportunity you now have before you. You were probably having a really bad day & it was icky weather, then Kat wasn't answering her phone... DAMN! I understand how all that can get to a guy. Just drop me a line or something if you want to let me make it up to you.

**MAN I'm long-winded!! This is why my post count is outrageous! LOL**

Sorry everyone. I'm still kinda torn about whether or not posting this was appropriate. Since I think of the community as "family", I guess sharing my thoughts just comes naturally. I wouldn't want you to think I'm falling down on the job either!

XOXOX
Kat
Not WKing here, but I have to say, of all the ladies here, Kat is the last one I would suspect of intentionally being a NSNC. That's just not her style. Glad ya stepped up girl!
wasn't there something about reporting it to p411 and if the person got consistent complaints they would be removed????
We haven't met Kat---- But -----Good Show!!
[FONT="Arial Black"]It just seems that 10 mins is an awfully short time to allow before giving up on someone who's had a long-standing rep for being reliable. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Ten minutes is right on the money. At the U, students by custom wait one minute for a late TA, five minutes for an assistant professor, ten minutes for for a full professor. You are probably in the "full professor" provider category, Kat. Sounds fair to me.

When I am NCNSd at the last minute, it's not without cost. My vitamins these days go for nearly $19 a pop. I've eaten many of those. And unlike many providers, I don't levy a "last minute cancellation fee."

Monk
wasn't there something about reporting it to p411 and if the person got consistent complaints they would be removed???? Originally Posted by flowerflower1
Yep, but I'll give you loooooong odds that you won't see "consistent" complaints about Kat. I haven't seen her in over a year, but still.......
She Explained everything and made everything good
I maybe jumped the gun the other night asking
i was annoyed

Her rep has been STELLAR as of late
and she made everything good
So Thanks everyone for the opinions
so i wont put her name out there
well, i am glad that it did work out to your satisfaction.

and i hope that the advise to out her in the guys area wasn't taken the wrong way. i onlhy meant that if it was going to happen do it there, cause we have all see that turn into nothing more than a shit flinging party.

and i meant that ONLY after giving the chance to explain and make good. and Kat has never had the rep for NS, period.

and really, if you are going to out someone for something like that you really should at least send a message that you would like an explaination b4 you do it. so to jump up in a review and do it with out the 'ok, i am going to give you the chance to tell me what happened' was premature, imo.

Kat will make good.
Thanks for your faith in me, Friends. I appreciate your support very much. *hugs*