So I had a bad time with a provider...cost me $2500...

Altcomedy,

As for as I read Taylor has come to Eccie seeking advice and understanding of her situation. She has worked hard for her money to spend it on having some great photographs done and all you can do is mock her and start a thread that pokes fun at her (expensive) expense.

No it isn't satire, it's you being crass. How uncouth and utterly ungentlemanly of you.

Yours,
M Originally Posted by Monsieur
Thanks Monsieur for sticking up for me. However, I am just starting to get that Atlcomedy has an interesting:persona lity and really meant no harm.

Atlcomedy,What would I do ?
Well,funny, I had something similar happen just resently

First, I tried the reasonable approach. I talked with the said person. She was unwilling to reasonable and deal with things in a private manner.
I got heated.
She got scared because she knew her practices were bad. She retired. She bashed my name(but thats ok because her doing that will bite her in the end,being vengeful is never smart)
Good prevailed. Meeshee took the high road,offered help and hopefully we will both have positive results.

Wow, this sounds a bit like a little advice I got through a PM
Hmmmm. . .somebody might need to write a review.

This ought to be interesting. . .
Hmmmm. . .somebody might need to write a review.

This ought to be interesting. . . Originally Posted by ANONONE
X2
Altcomedy,

As for as I read Taylor has come to Eccie seeking advice and understanding of her situation. She has worked hard for her money to spend it on having some great photographs done and all you can do is mock her and start a thread that pokes fun at her (expensive) expense.

No it isn't satire, it's you being crass. How uncouth and utterly ungentlemanly of you.

Yours,
M Originally Posted by Monsieur
At least do me the courtesy of reading the forum before you call me such names...I would think good ol John Bull should give you a few points for being uncivil...

BTW Taylor(sic) & I are friends....I don't think I was insulting her...but again read the forum....
Hmmmm. . .somebody might need to write a review. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I'm just trying to imagine a review (not of me) from ATL. Lots of warm and fuzzy feelings....
No it isn't satire, it's you being crass. How uncouth and utterly ungentlemanly of you. Originally Posted by Monsieur
Well its not like ATL stepped out of character.
Geez Guys! Don't we have enough threads on the she said/she said photog situation?

He said with all civility. Harumph, Harumph
Never see her again and inform your network. The ladies can't do much else after an awful date either.
Geez Guys! Don't we have enough threads on the she said/she said photog situation?

He said with all civility. Harumph, Harumph Originally Posted by John Bull
Trade you a she said/she said photog thread for a no piece of **s thread
Works for me, DG.

Never see her again and inform your network. The ladies can't do much else after an awful date either. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

I like Lauren's advice

He said with all civility. Harumph, Harumph Originally Posted by John Bull
Democracy is not always tidy, but it beats all of the alternatives.
PJ, are you mistaking any forum for a democracy?
Democracy is not always tidy, but it beats all of the alternatives. Originally Posted by pjorourke
What? Who said this was a democracy? This looks more like anarchy to me.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Trade you a she said/she said photog thread for a no piece of **s thread Originally Posted by discreetgent
Throw in 2 double standards threads and you got a deal!

Thanks Monsieur for sticking up for me. However, I am just starting to get that Atlcomedy has an interesting:persona lity and really meant no harm.

Atlcomedy,What would I do ?
Well,funny, I had something similar happen just resently

: Originally Posted by tylorblake
Tylorblake has thick skin, a sense of humor and some Gawd Dang common sense! Please when I make it to Atlanta be sure and come have drinks with myself and the atl'ster. We will wine you and dine you and then bid for the honor of being driven home with ya.... after a spin around the headboard I might even take a few pictures of ya before you tuck lil WTF in.

Promise me you won't show them to atl. Not only is he crass, uncouth and utterly ungentlemanly he is a jealous little bugger.

Monsieur,
atl was not making fun of Tylor...he was questioning some of the advice she was getting. Why are some of you such drama queens? It is getting me in all kind of trouble with the Mods! I say that with all due civility.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2010, 02:46 PM
What? Who said this was a democracy? This looks more like anarchy to me. Originally Posted by John Bull
I'll gladly give you my chair! From my view this is no more closer to anarchy than a Lion in the zoo is free.

By George, I like this new civility. Thanks JB.