Sensual/Erotic Massage as part of the Experience

Gawd, I want you more and more

I guess I'm a freak, cause a massage has the opposite effect on me, and makes me wanna just go to sleep.

Now.....after the dirty deed has been done, it's great for relaxing. But once again I generally prefer giving over receiving.

Yum, yum, rubbing a lady's back with my dick resting between her ass cheeks......sure gets me ready for round 2....or 3. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
I agree. I think massage is a good thing to do after the guy has had his first cup to relax him and let him recharge. Oh, and don't touch my head during bbbj...I HATE that! Rub my azz please.
I've always wanted a Nuru Massage but the ladies giving them are few and far between in AR. Now if Naomi wanted to come to AR to further her research in Nuru Massage, I would gladly volunteer as a test subject. Originally Posted by shorty
Honey I just ordered the gel and I'm reading up on it online. I'm now looking for a girl that does them in my area so I can get some hand-on training .
I agree. I think massage is a good thing to do after the guy has had his first cup to relax him and let him recharge. Oh, and don't touch my head during bbbj...I HATE that! Rub my azz please. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I actually like my head being touched during bjs! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sigh* Now I wanna give a bj.
I actually like my head being touched during bjs! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sigh* Now I wanna give a bj. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't like it being pushed when I am going the other way. No wonder so many of us have neck problems lol. If you are going to nudge, go the same way she is going!
If you are going to nudge, go the same way she is going! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah I like a hard nudge
No I don't. There are plenty of men in this category that I cater to. Its my choice, and I can sleep well at night knowing I didn't HAVE TO see someone I prefer not to. Nor do I have to explain myself to you.

You must be one of those (older or non-caucasian) guys with a chip on your shoulder...just sayn.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the thread topic. Get a Life, Seriously! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
You took what I said wrong. I was NOT saying that you were lacking for business. Far from it. The only thing I was saying was that you excluded a lot of men from your potential pool. No more, no less.

Yes, I'm one that falls outside your range. But it's no skin off my ass. And it doesn't tick me off b/c (and nothing derogatory here), I wouldn't call you. But that's because you don't meet MY general screening criteria.
Charles, whatever, your constant jabs are getting old. My requirements have nothing to do with the subject. Why you brought it up is beyond me.
It's about the rhythm in BJ's if you put your hand on her head. Heaven forbid you if you push her head down all the way down when she's not DT and hold it there. Beware on the consequences!!LOL
Well Naomi, practice makes prefect. We could have an extended session until you master the art of nuru massage.
Well Naomi, practice makes prefect. We could have an extended session until you master the art of nuru massage. Originally Posted by shorty
I really want to learn this. On a recent trip, a client of mine suggested that I add it to my sessions. I would love to.
I actually like my head being touched during bjs! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *sigh* Now I wanna give a bj. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If I run my hands through your hair so I could keep it out of the way and so I could see your face while you're looking up at me....just wondering.....
I don't like it being pushed when I am going the other way. No wonder so many of us have neck problems lol. If you are going to nudge, go the same way she is going! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ah hell, now I gotta worry about keeping rhythm too ?
I enjoy giving and receiving a sensual massage. The touch or touching of a woman is always appreciated. BTW I would be a willing for any girls needing a subject to hone or develop their Nuru skills
If I run my hands through your hair so I could keep it out of the way and so I could see your face while you're looking up at me....just wondering..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Nope I wouldn't mind
For any of you who may be interested, a couple of wonderful online resources (videos) for erotic massage can be found at http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/...assage/791013/ and http://xhamster.com/movies/526415/pe...nahbrandy.html .