Dancing/ stripping

• ~Ze~
  • 01-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Don't be afraid to slip into a new persona. Once you walk into the club, become someone else.

Erika might have social anxiety, but "Syn" can talk to men as if she is talking to herself while putting on lip gloss.
  • NYr
  • 01-05-2017, 04:09 PM
I may have to watch Ted Talk . I think my main problem is social anxiety. I get so anxious speaking to new people in public places. Originally Posted by ErikaCharms

Practice makes perfect. will take some time. This is key to your business at a club. You can't be shy and hide in a corner either.

ONE KEY THING: KEEP ECCIE SEPARATE....clubs are not keen on strippers being here. Though there are plenty who do. Just don't mix the two.

If you want to PM me what club you were at, I Can let you know if I know some ladies to talk to there for pointers if you decide to go back.
Thank you everyone for all the amazing advice.
@ Sierra Sinclair I'll be sure to check out the forum thank you. I just have to find a new persona
Don't be afraid to slip into a new persona. Once you walk into the club, become someone else.

Erika might have social anxiety, but "Syn" can talk to men as if she is talking to herself while putting on lip gloss. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Damn Ze~ that last statement sounded so sexy you make me wanna try to dance Seriously though, that's some damn good advice there.
Haven't been to a SC in years, let me tell you. I'd definitely go to a SC to see Erika. She's very sexy.