DATY...

Gigi, bring your friend to Kansas City and I'll give you both my Timex Girl Challenge.
"Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'..!!" No tapouts allowed! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Also in Kansas City is my Tap Out Challenge.
Yes a gal can try to get the guy to tap out.
O M G YAY love it.
Always want to satisfy my dates this way.
Well now I'm just Horner ,.....maybe we need to add pics to this thread.
I love to eat pussy, can do it all day long. My GF has a huge clit and I'll suck it until she taps out. But she does with a huge smile on her face...
I actually have always wanted to dine on a fat clit...I find mine to be bigger than ones I've dined upon but small in the spectrum of clit sizes.

I'm facinated by scents and tastes, and I just love a responsive woman. I actually like a little hair down there. I love the smell of a woman when she's turned on, and having a tuft of hair there captures that beautiful scent whilst my nose rests upon it, each time I inhale becoming more intoxicated by her aromas!!!

I love giving oral. There's just something completely amazing about using your mouth on your partner, whether it's a man, or a woman...it's my atf activity to be apart of.
^.^
  • Zena
  • 01-24-2017, 09:25 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... this post ...this whole thread is turning me on , BAD ! ! ! Omgosh ! What AM
I gonna do ? ? ?
Love DATY.

Still want to experience a woman gushing while I'm down there. Just want to experience getting my face soaked while eating her pussy.
Great thread i love eating pussy most favorite thing in the world. I agree with a few of you about a big clit really wanting to suck on one and have a squirt session on my face from licking
Love DATY.

Still want to experience a woman gushing while I'm down there. Just want to experience getting my face soaked while eating her pussy. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
+1 on this. Its always been on my bucket list to find a true gusher while im eating that pussy like no tomorrow
Love DATY.

Still want to experience a woman gushing while I'm down there. Just want to experience getting my face soaked while eating her pussy. Originally Posted by Jon[s]
Nothing better, so hot, so satisfying. You know you're pushing the right buttons when her tensed body suddenly goes limp and your face gets flushed with her juice.
There is simply nothing better on this earth than dining and taking your time. Feeling her building and building then shuddering, shaking, quivering, moaning as she squeezes my head with her beautiful thighs and pulls my hair as she taps out and I try to keep going.

Then just kissing around the area softly licking her inner thighs up high while she cums down slowly, breathing heavily and shaking with that wonderful satisfied look on her beautiful face. Oh I JUST LOVE IT and won't stop unless begged to.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... this post ...this whole thread is turning me on , BAD ! ! ! Omgosh ! What AM
I gonna do ? ? ? Originally Posted by Zena

Makes me wanna travel ♡♡
Love DATY.

One of my most favorite experiences! Plus the scent upon my face for later. ...oh myyyyy
+1 on this. Its always been on my bucket list to find a true gusher while im eating that pussy like no tomorrow Originally Posted by AcidTripp

We have those in Alabama