What songs get you motivated?

Are we talking about songs for sessions or just in general?
Speaking of Dope, so I'm at Halloween night 2000 in NYC (Dope is opening for Alice Cooper) with Ace Frehley & Joey Greenburg in attendance. Someone in the Dope band figures it's Halloween night, NYC I gotta make an exit. Throws a keyboard into the audience, hits a woman in the head and splits her head open. It was quite a scene. They never opened for Alice Cooper again.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-22-2017, 11:55 PM
I have a few suggestions...

Music with words during sex is just distracting to me. But if I had to pick, it'd be Zombies version of Brick House.
Speaking of Dope, so I'm at Halloween night 2000 in NYC (Dope is opening for Alice Cooper) with Ace Frehley & Joey Greenburg in attendance. Someone in the Dope band figures it's Halloween night, NYC I gotta make an exit. Throws a keyboard into the audience, hits a woman in the head and splits her head open. It was quite a scene. They never opened for Alice Cooper again. Originally Posted by n81428

That sounds like something Edsel would do. At their show here he sparked up a (use your eccie friendly word here) on stage and the security guys were all looking at each other like, " what do we do?" Of course he kept right on chiefing on the thing until the bouncers got on stage and made him put it out. This, of course, led to the band striking up their metal rendition of F the Police. Always a spectacle with Edsel and the rest of the Dope guys. Lmao.

On a side note, it is really bothering me that I can't remember what that music venue on 281/redland was called. Does anyone know?
Scout Bar. Pretty sure I was at that show back when they played there.
Flamenco ...... Powerful, Passionate, Strong, Confident, Seductive.....

Besos,
Francisca
Just remembered one session in CC a couple wanted to hear rap or hip hop during our session thought that was weird. I told the wife what am I supposed to do twerk on her husbands dick or what lol... it was different but we all had fun... but my playlist I have now has horny sexy songs that are about sex and things lol..
How about a little Clarence Carter or Fuck you like an animal?!?! ;-))
Scout Bar. Pretty sure I was at that show back when they played there. Originally Posted by RogueOne
Yesssss! Scout bar!!! Thank you, it has been driving me crazy trying to remember that damn name!!!
When I need to get into the GFE mood..."A Moment" by Bittersweet

https://youtu.be/INl6cw2miZg

If I'm supposed to be a bit more aggressive..."Supervixen" by Garbage

https://youtu.be/ydDXyJ-UZcI

If I need to be filthy..."Closer" by NIN

https://youtu.be/PTFwQP86BRs
Back when I lost my virginity, she was playing Darkside of the Moon by Pink Floyd.
So Strawberry, if I could, I would take you with me, jump into a Time Machine and we'd hit some of the best spots and bands playing that music back in those 70's days. I mean damn... let's get wild.
Heck, just for the fun of it, I will take you to Woodstock also.
So Strawberry, you would be my Time Machine date.
I lost my virginity with a strobe light going and the NIN album, The Downward Spiral playing lol.

I so would love to go back in time and experience Woodstock lol. My mom went into labor at a Rolling Stones concert. I guess that means rock and roll is in my blood.
I lost my virginity with a strobe light going and the NIN album, The Downward Spiral playing lol.

I so would love to go back in time and experience Woodstock lol. My mom went into labor at a Rolling Stones concert. I guess that means rock and roll is in my blood. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
You definitely were born under the sign that says...
'BORN TO RAISE HELL.'
When I was in high school I built a strobe light, and another device I hooked to my stereo so that the lights would go off and on to the bass, midrange, and treble. Disco came alive...
I was such a nerd.