To the guy who said I'm shady...

I've never taken anything while meeting people , only Claritine when I'm in SA, I don't even smoke cigarettes. I love meeting new people and I enjoy learning about eachother.

[EDIT OT] Originally Posted by AndreaRGV
Bby, in your OP, you wrote "[EDIT OT]."

So you're suggesting that what you three took was Claritan? [EDIT OT]
Was this the Claritan you need to show your ID for?

LMFAO
Bby, in your OP, you wrote "[EDIT OT]."

So you're suggesting that what you three took was Claritan? [EDIT OT]

Was this the Claritan you need to show your ID for?

LMFAO Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

in the last comment I replied to Miranda I said [EDIT OT]
[EDIT OT]

I'm lost on the rest. Looked at the no review and didnt see a fraction of the details mentioned in this post. Must be in the ros?
Anyway it sounds like a helluva party! [EDIT OT]
It's just chuck full of informational yumminess!

Awesome!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
What have I learned from this thread? Well the beautiful Strawberry Shye just above Mr. Starfish is looking very tasty. The rest is way to much drama. Good day.
There are so many things I could counter to what you said, but I think there's just a few main things I'd want to focus on.

You said:
"Why did he stay in my hotel, for free, with me asleep in there"
"After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time."

So if the donation is for your time, then I wasn't there for free, but then you basically confirmed you were asleep. So I basically paid for you to go to sleep which means I paid for the hotel room for the night. I'm not homeless and I didn't need a place to crash, I was there for other reasons.

You also said:
"You guys know that since the first time I visit SA I've had super bad allergies and even had to cancel some meetings because I don't feel well and I don't want to make a bad time for anyone.
Having that in mind when it was time to meet this boy I wasn't feeling very well, but I tried to be champ and go on with it."

Canceling is perfectly fine. You cancelled on me the very first time we tried to meet and we rescheduled. What made you think it would be okay to "be a champ" and attempt an overnight? Especially with the things you said we had planned? I could use any alcohol I had somewhere else, I can return gifts, and I could've used that money with someone who would've been ready and prepared. So why didn't you just cancel?

And btw, that review was about you. I never once said anything negative about Macy. I don't hold her responsible for anything that happened since everything originally planned was with you. At one point I was questioning her part in this, but during one of our food runs together while you stayed back still asleep, I told her I might end up writing a NO review on you. She said I should do whatever I feel like I need to do and gave me the go ahead. So thus, I absolve her from any of this and your businesses and part in all of this is separate.

But hopefully you learned something from this as I have, except I got the shorter end of the stick. Best of luck to you.
More self-screening...
This thread has been brought to my attention, and for those who really don't have the TIME to further research this situation... I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THE 'FRIEND' THAT THIS GENTLEMAN AND YOUNG LADY ARE SPEAKING OF HAS NO RELATION TO MYSELF IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. I HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND ANY SOCIALS. My handle is unique in it's own way.
We all make our own decisions, and sometimes not the smartest ones. I myself do NOT & would NOT chose to drink or do any sort of party favors.

Best wishes to the OP, GENTLEMAN,& FRIEND.

Thanks!

Xoxo,

macy.doll❤
Probably MacyRGV1...my educated guess
  • ttmax
  • 05-14-2017, 03:36 PM
attention! this is just for laughs, no offense to anyone....... but macy.doll and MacyRGV1 are distinctively different. doll your reputation is intact!
ttmax,
well thank you for noticing!!😙. I only commented on the subject because I'm sure there are members who'll just skim thru the very long story and see the name "macy" and wonder if it could be me they were mentioning.

Again, it is NOT.

Happy mother's day to all the lovely ladies!!

And I hope EVERYONE is enjoying their Sunday Spurs Funday!

Xoxo,

macy.doll❤
While sitting in our glass houses! I will refrain from any negative comment , I just hope both parties got a learning experience from this train wreck. Some learning experiences
Are just best left un detailed? Common sense is the better part of valor and the hobby !!
  • JRod2
  • 05-14-2017, 05:12 PM
While sitting in our glass houses! I will refrain from any negative comment , I just hope both parties got a learning experience from this train wreck. Some learning experiences
Are just best left un detailed? Common sense is the better part of valor and the hobby !! Originally Posted by milo

+1

All I know is this babe sends me home all cardio'd out every time so I keep going back for more "exercise"...
[QUOTE=LemmePIITB;1059504968]There are so many things I could counter to what you said, but I think there's just a few main things I'd want to focus on.

You said:
"Why did he stay in my hotel, for free, with me asleep in there"
"After that the boy asks for his money back, but my donation is for my time."

So if the donation is for your time, then I wasn't there for free, but then you basically confirmed you were asleep. So I basically paid for you to go to sleep which means I paid for the hotel room for the night. I'm not homeless and I didn't need a place to crash, I was there for other reasons.
[QUOTE]

Our time was 8hr and that time had passed and you where still there on the other bed doing cream chargers while I was asleep. Until Macyrgv had an appointment

you stayed there to sleep [EDIT OT] and even forgot your glasses there, you texted my friend if she could bring them to you to the social.

We both made mistakes for not communicated what we really was gonna happen or expecting to happen.

So yeah you stayed extra time in my hotel after our time for free.