SL or Whispers?

"...more experience then most men combined and will bend over and rock someone's world till they can't take any more."
Have you read his reviews?
And the girls talk...
Originally Posted by Observing
Yeah.....

you ladies sure do like to run your mouths dontcha?
With Whispers speech, my vote goes to SL
This poll sucks. Where's choice C. Fuck both SL and Whispers?
Women love variety too and sometimes we want a quick delicious hardcore fucking and other times we want that passionate love making bfe session.

This poll is close so now it's time to call in outside support. I've added the link to SA because you both have a fan base but I'm going to take it a step more.

SL - Name one city that would love to see you win and I will post a link there.

Whispers - pick the city you want that will help you get more votes and a link will be placed.
Why I should vote for me?

"Of the two of us SL is the true bachelor. I have a SO and an 8yo at home and 23yo with a 3mo on the side.

SL is the guy a woman has the greatest future potential with.
"

besides....

"I am old... round and have a small dick..... I can fuck 3... maybe 4 times in a day...last maybe 40-45 minutes..... will eat pussy for another hour but after that I want a sandwich and a beer...."

Look at that... 40 words each Originally Posted by Whispers
Excellent reply! Don't think SL can top that.
As a reminder for you Ladies,

I think SL offers T-shirts, shopping bags/sprees, dolls

AND most importantly: Tequilla shots ...

... to forget the whole experience
Money has nothing to do with this poll so don't let it influence your vote.
This poll sucks. Where's choice C. Fuck both SL and Whispers?
Women love variety too and sometimes we want a quick delicious hardcore fucking and other times we want that passionate love making bfe session.

Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
+1
This poll is close so now it's time to call in outside support. I've added the link to SA because you both have a fan base but I'm going to take it a step more.

Whispers - pick the city you want that will help you get more votes and a link will be placed. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
After looking at my schedule at this point I'd like to transfer all my votes to Whispers. There will be no way I'll be able to go fill my duties should I win. Whispers has been here a lot longer than me and has help many a hobbyist.
If there is a second prize please give it to Nuglet he needs all the help he can get.
Working on #400
With Whispers speech, my vote goes to SL Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thank-you. I appreciate your support....

I've always been able to count on you Precious...

Whispers - pick the city you want that will help you get more votes and a link will be placed. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm disliked pretty much everywhere..... But to keep it fair Kansas City should be kept out of it.....
As a reminder for you Ladies,

I think SL offers T-shirts, shopping bags/sprees, dolls

AND most importantly: Tequilla shots ...

... to forget the whole experience Originally Posted by fun2come
SL is also known to tip quite well....
After looking at my schedule at this point I'd like to transfer all my votes to Whispers. There will be no way I'll be able to go fill my duties should I win. Whispers has been here a lot longer than me and has help many a hobbyist.
If there is a second prize please give it to Nuglet he needs all the help he can get.
Working on #400 Originally Posted by Still Looking
but you have so many more reviews to write..... I quit at around 550.....

you know you can't resist the challenge..... A contest like this and 1 serious month and you can hit 550+
[QUOTE=Whispers;1059528561]Yeah.....

you ladies sure do like to run your mouths dontcha?[/QU

Not a lady.
burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.

"you ladies sure do like to run your mouths dontcha?"
Guess the fuck what?
It's called pillow talk and comparing notes.
That's why you don't see gals from here or write reviews.
It's all horseshit with your bragging.