Is it really that fucking funny & entertaining​ to fuck with people and their lives?

Shits gotten old.Not sure what the beefs about, honestly don't give a shit what it's about. But ALL of y'all are acting worse then teenagers. Talking a bunch of nosie and making yourselves look like retards. As the saying goes real G's walk in silence. If you're the shit then you're the shit just stfu about it and go about yalls day. Ignorance maybe bliss but it's giving the rest of us a headache.
Thank god for the mute option on twitter #WhiteGirlsGoneCrazy Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

From an "OC" Original Crazy !
Shits gotten old.Not sure what the beefs about, honestly don't give a shit what it's about. But ALL of y'all are acting worse then teenagers. Talking a bunch of nosie and making yourselves look like retards. As the saying goes real G's walk in silence. If you're the shit then you're the shit just stfu about it and go about yalls day. Ignorance maybe bliss but it's giving the rest of us a headache.
Thank god for the mute option on twitter #WhiteGirlsGoneCrazy Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

Crazy train just arrived!
Crazy train just arrived! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yeah but don't discourage her.... She's the kind of crazy this place needs...... She's not bad looking either....
I do like them a little crazy.

From an "OC" Original Crazy ! Originally Posted by Whispers
Crazy because at least I own up to my shit.
You have good reviews and are at a great price point of $120 for a FBSM. You should make a trip to Austin.
Crazy because at least I own up to my shit. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Congrats my sweet future ATF.
My little rant didn't hurt my business I think if you have good pussy a pretty face positive attitude nice incall and skills that are off the chart you can talk all the s*** you want just saying Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I agree! As long as you're not fat, old or ugly, no one can fuck your game up. Once those start to slip however, your stock drops pretty quickly. I def give you a big pass because of dat ass and your nice rack.
You and Treetop have both made this very clear. I hope people start listening to both of you. I know I hear you both loud and clear. Have an excellent Sunday. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Glad you're finally listening baby muah
Except I don't know about the whole sugar cookie thing sugar cookies are gross
I agree! As long as you're not fat, old or ugly, no one can fuck your game up. Once those start to slip however, your stock drops pretty quickly. I def give you a big pass because of dat ass and your nice rack. Originally Posted by russellevans
Thank you my trainer kicks my ass and if you ever wanted to tap this ass you know how to get ahold of me LOL
Just make sure you put a gag in his mouth or bend him over with a strap.
You have good reviews and are at a great price point of $120 for a FBSM. You should make a trip to Austin. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I take appts for outcalls in Austin regularly.
send a pm if interested one of these days.