Question for providers

This got me lifted Originally Posted by russellevans
Nobody cares.
Nobody cares. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I just came
OP - not sure they would ask for or want to read a financial statement. They don't have any idea how much we are worth. For as I am concerned I only have the money I am gonna give her, other than that I am broke.

Sam
ThreADs like this by newbies are often times an attempt to bypass normal newby screening.

"Shit ton" of money? I wonder how many PMs the OP has gotten so far? Lol
*** Forever lurker breaking radio silence ***

Have you ever considered giving just a little better TCB to a specific demographic of hobbyist ,that being...
Regular, 55+ , single , no kids and a shit ton of money.
By better TCB i mean honoring his hhr session when someone wants a last minute hr session or making that outcall when you would rather stay at your incall and make a little extra TODAY.

Are you talking about YOURSELF or in GENERAL? Define "regular" because that's vague. "Shit ton of money" is ambiguous as well. Irregardless, I'm not sure about your experience, but TCB is dependent upon each individual provider. It's not black and white. It's not determined on a factor. Some people may just not like certain people so their TCB skills with those clients suck. Maybe sometimes when hobbyists call a provider the timing is just always bad. Maybe you said something to turn them off. Maybe there's personal issues. Some people just suck at communication skills. And let's be frank, HOBBYISTS ARE THE WORST! I've MAYBE canceled an appointment due to illness or not feeling good or circumstances beyond my control MAYBE 2% of the time. Maybe less. But some hobbyists are inconsiderate as fuck! And may not even give a headsup at all. No sorry, nothing. And by some, I mean like 50% of them either cancel, don't reply after a booked appointment or are late by over 30 minutes. 80% of the new clients and 30% of the old so it averages to half. Or more. I'm sure a lot of providers can attest to that.

Every cancellation I ever had to do (which is well under ten), I profusely apologized and gave a headsup as earliest as possible. And NEVER have I left ANYONE in the dark. Not once.

Yeah it sucks other providers ruin it for us that have excellent TCB skills. That's life.

Same for hobbyists. I really think if hobbyists didn't flake so much that TCB will be much better and more on point in the whole hobbying. But it's pretty draining to always have to be on time, decked out, and canceling your daily activities, knowing in the back of your mind your appointment has a 50% or more chance of canceling.

Females in general as a population are the FLAKIEST of flakes. I'd say from what I hear often and what my clients tell me, providers are pretty dependable. I guess that's what you pay them for right?

You, my friend, are probably barking up the wrong tree.

I'm sure there are many providers with good to excellent TCB skills. Or at least for the amount of flakes and cancellations they deal with.

From my experience: Until recently because of my constant trips, I make sure that I provide my regulars my full attention. And I don't feel forced. I WANT to. They almost always get a reply back within hours or within a day or two. If I'm available I definitely reply immediately when I see the text; so if they don't hear from me, I'm preoccupied. That's when TCB skills don't even matter. How can you respond to something you don't see because you're in the middle of something?

I know I look forward to my sessions. Some of us just love what we do and enjoy the company of the ones we choose to keep seeing and consider them not only our regulars but our friends. So when it comes to TCB, we are doing our ultimate best. I just hate how some hobbyists think we're waiting in bed all day in lingerie twiddling our thumbs and staring at our phone screen. (and if you want that type of girl, maybe try back page? ;P)

*Also keep in mind, a lot of us have a second phone. That in ITSELF is hard to handle and may have its off hours.

He might live to 100 and send flowers to your funeral or he might cough blood next week and told he has a year to hand out a million bucks. There's no guarantee to this approach with the hobby being very fluid but at that very least it's good business.

Not sure what this has to do with a provider's TCB. I don't think any provider ever thinks, "hmm I need to make sure that I text this guy within seconds to get a session and be at this beck and call in case he lives to be 100 and sends me flowers at my funeral or AHA! better yet he potentially has an illness and wants to give me money because that's what people who die do to people they want to fuck in exchange for money. They give money"
  • First off, if a guy "had a shit ton of money to spend" he wouldn't be booking an hhr. He'd be booking an overnight. To hell with it, he'd book overnights every damn chance he can get and call it a day. He will also generously tip. I mean, if he's gonna leave a damn fortune at the end of his life, that's the least he can do right?
I know I don't even feel like this is a hobby to me anymore. And the only time I felt it was work was when I was meeting a new person and wasn't sure on the outcome. The good thing about that is that I can just never see them again. I'm sure a lot of providers feel that way. When you start getting sexually active on a consistent basis, and then you don't get it for a few days or weeks (like going on a personal life vacation) you really start getting sexually frustrated and start craving it. I'm sure the ladies can definitely relate. 😏
  • Second, if a man would actually do that, a provider would know it.
  • Each provider is different. Each one has their own style.
I don't even call myself a provider with this. I am a spoiled ass part-time girlfriend to a fair amount of the sweetest gentlemen and I'm a sugar baby.
So if you say "He might live to 100 and send flowers to your funeral or he might cough blood next week and told he has a year to hand out a million bucks. There's no guarantee to this approach with the hobby being very fluid but at that very least it's good business." that doesn't cross my mind AT ALL.

And if you're looking for THAT type of girl with that mentality that bases her behavior towards people in hopes for that situation, then I'm spent because you have a whole bigger issue on your hand than TCB skills.

One last thing , if you hit an epic patch of bad luck who can you call upon for help ? The married guy, the single guy with kids in college, or the older dude with money that has a soft spot in his heart for you.
You never know you might hit the jackpot.

And my very last BUT NOT LEAST point. A guy that feels so ENTITLED to attention and TCB skills from a female that he more than likely has never met or has seen a few times in the hobby. Well, I don't know what to tell him. Good luck? I'm pretty damn sure he does not come off generous. He comes off selfish, entitled and inconsiderate. And downright demanding. And usually gets his way.

If a guy can offer that to a female but just wants better communication or TCB skills, then the mature thing to do would be to say let her know and if it doesn't improve then just cut it as a loss and be generous to someone who would be that girl. It's all on compatibility. But you will never be able to give the girl that deserves it because you're chasing down the female that doesn't by trying to change her TCB habits.

I understand where your frustration in the very least. Inconsideration is not cool. And people in general should just be more respectful of others times. But the demand for good TCB is not attracting the best providers. I would focus more on the connection than having a power trip and forcing a provider to realize that she needs to be available 24/7 because he "could be generous if he dies". If he wants to be there in her time of need, he shouldn't base that off of TCB skills because their relationship has surpassed that. He should base it off of their emotional connection and relationship.

Maybe if he changes his mindset, he won't have to complain about TCB skills. Because his positive energy will attract a more positive outcome.

Maybe.

You never know, you might hit the jackpot😉💋
Jesus titty fuckin Christ LV ,that was a mouthful.
But yet, very suscinct. AAA +++ for composition, organization, and spelling.
I was feeling butthurt and wanting to rant. Please close this one.
I just hate how some hobbyists think we're waiting in bed all day in lingerie twiddling our thumbs and staring at our phone screen. (and if you want that type of girl, maybe try back page? Originally Posted by Leia Vera
OMG you mean you don't live in a perpetual state of horny? You aren't just waiting for the next hard cock to walk through the door and throw money at you? For shame!!! After all we don't have lives ma'am. We have little servants who run all of our errands and no friends what so ever. This is our life, money and cock make our worlds go round!!
Leia just landed on my tdl!
*** Forever lurker breaking radio silence ***

Have you ever considered giving just a little better TCB to a specific demographic of hobbyist ,that being...{some intangible benefits that might happen} Originally Posted by tang101
Man, it's just one post but you sound like you are courting disaster.

This whole question just radiates all sorts of unstated assumptions, desire for a feeling of entitlement, the want for more than is on offer and most importantly the "blurring of the lines".

Having followed many dramas and even alerts, the "blurring of the lines", especially when mixed with the idea that you have some vaguely privileged status with a lady, leads inevitably to turmoil.

Book, show, pay, leave. Regular's valued, but it's rarely a whole different relationship.

Sugar Daddy site might work better.
I was feeling butthurt and wanting to rant. Please close this one. Originally Posted by tang101
Sorry Tang, it doesn't happen that way. This thread will remain in perpetuity and haunt you until the day you leave the hobby.

LV--Nice response and a very inciteful assessment.

Smpslt7--back off friend, I am already in line to see LV... You gotta wait your turn.

And, it's good to be an "old guy" in a community of hot young ladies eager for business.