Review: Don't go by my recommendation...????NO SESSION NO EXCHANGE OF DONATIONS...BOGUS REVIEW FROM. ATXsouthie

I called you out JY. WHERE CAN WE MEET IN PERSON to discuss your allegations??? You're man enough to talk trash hiding behind a monitor. Do it in person or are you just going to be spineless Mr. Big Talk???

What cha gonna do now???
I called you out JY. WHERE CAN WE MEET IN PERSON to discuss your allegations??? You're man enough to talk trash hiding behind a monitor. Do it in person or are you just going to be spineless Mr. Big Talk???

What cha gonna do now??? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
As an ex-mod you of all people should know this is unexceptable behavior on your part. Shame on you Doc. Now point yourself!
SL, I invited the member to meet in person and discuss his issues. What is there to point?? I want to see the proof of his allegation so I called him out!!! This thread is about a bogus review so I'm trying to get to the bottom of a bogus allegation. I'm done with this thread!!!
SL, I invited the member to meet in person and discuss his issues. What is there to point?? I want to see the proof of his allegation so I called him out!!! This thread is about a bogus review so I'm trying to get to the bottom of a bogus allegation. I'm done with this thread!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
It's a threat and you know it. Trust me if I asked to meet you it wouldn't be go r gay sex. Stupid your not, you don't play the part well.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-10-2017, 07:16 PM
...What cha gonna do now??? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I will tell you what you are going to do now...

You all are going to get back on topic. If you all wish to discuss Doc's alleged inability to pay ladies for their time start your own thread in Coed or the Men's Lounge if you wish.

Back On Topic
Trips out ... when i start talking about donation Originally Posted by Mrsleetx
Pardon me, Ma'am, but I too have witnessed such behavior, and most recently. It certainly is unbecoming behavior so I can sympathize with your feelings.

I do hope the situation resolves to your full satisfaction, little lady. G'day.
Why would a provider talk about rates or services during a session. Or a hobbyist for that matter. Hobby 101... confirm rates and services before meeting.

Things I ask before I schedule with a new provider:
1) I pay when we are done. For your time. If I go over I'll pay that as well.
2) What are your no's ( what do you not do!) CBJ is a deal breaker.
3) Are your pics current.Hair color and length, weight etc.?
4) Your pics do not show your tummy or ass. Please send pic(s)
5) I am never late. A gentleman never keeps a lady waiting. If for any reason you are more than 10 minutes late we will reschedule.