This Guy Wrote a Fake Review

• grean
  • 06-26-2017, 10:56 AM
beats me.. it's retarded. maybe if the Mods would hold back giving PA on those reviews, it would stop. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Can they edit the field so it only accepts integers. Do we even need decimals in that field to add to the confusion?
Yes I did see him it was a close by outcall we agreed 140 but he only gave me 120 for one bust .

It was a Outcall
I'm 20
And it was 120 for 1 nut
So instead of just contacting him to ask him to fix the rate, you make up some bullshit about a fake review and then put it on blast in this forum?

I think you've lost all credibility here...
No I had to make sure I seen him because I didn't remember .

I didn't make up anything the problem was . Wrong Rate wrong location wrong age wrong session type .

But I will not go back and forward I Talked to him and a mod .
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 01:16 PM
No I had to make sure I seen him because I didn't remember .

I didn't make up anything the problem was . Wrong Rate wrong location wrong age wrong session type .

But I will not go back and forward I Talked to him and a mod . Originally Posted by jamieDallas
Next time figure things out 100% before making false threads, it's not a good look and makes you look bad at the end for jumping to conclusions
Its not a false thread that is clearly wrong information on the review
It may not have been your intention, but the title of the thread is very misleading. "Fake review" means to us that the session never took place, and that led most of us to assume the worst about the Hobbyist. Which it turns out now was really unfair towards him. And, you can be defensive about it since that is your right, but from the other side it does not look good for you. It would have been much wiser on your part to just silently accept the "yes" review and explain the $20 discrepancy in fees to interested clients on a case by case basis.

+1
Next time figure things out 100% before making false threads, it's not a good look and makes you look bad at the end for jumping to conclusions Originally Posted by BLM69
I mean really, is your reputation as a provider worth $20? I guess you already answered that question...
  • L.A.
  • 06-26-2017, 04:15 PM
This entire thread is confusing.
Just post an ass pic and we'll forget about this debacle.
For guys that don't like to see girls that have a pimp I'd recommend this girl. No way a pimp would let a girl post this stupid shit.
And it was 120 for 1 nut Originally Posted by jamieDallas
rather than try to sort this shit out, let me just say I think it's HOT the way black girls describe an orgasm as a nut..
She is "20", let's cut her a little slack. I asked her for a reference today and she finally got it right. There is a HUGE learning curve for both sides here. I can't fathom trying to deal with this industry 30 plus years ago.
rather than try to sort this shit out, let me just say I think it's HOT the way black girls describe an orgasm as a nut.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Orgasm has too many syllables and "bustin' a nut" too many words. Based on this fact and her writing style it's obvious she is a fan of Robert Browning's work....
Love me some jamieDallas!

She made a boo-boo. Made up for it. I think we can let it slide.