Confused

Maybe she is not interested in seeing you ... it happens.
And to be honest with the way she handled this...I don't want to see her either...my business went elsewhere. I'm sure she's not hurting for it either. So everyone wins.
I reached out to a provider that is on p411 and has a private Twitter account. Last week I reached out to her through a DM telling her that I sent her pre-screening request. She replied back with info from the request (she told me that she doesnt do outcalls). Fast forward to today I DM'd her asking about tonight and she asked for screening info. I went back on p411 to send another request. I figured that she deleted our previous convo and didn't remember who I was. At this point she replies back complaining that "all I did was send a request"...and NOT my info like she asked. At this point I'm very confused because when I checked, she still hasn't viewed my profile.

The question I have is why do I need to send screening info if I'm contacting you through p411? I thought the way it worked was...I send a request to the lady. The lady views my request...and is able to view my profile... showing the ladies that have given me Okays (mind you I have okays within the 5 months I've been on it). Am I missing something? Can someone please tell me if I'm wrong or not?

PS...sorry for any typos or bad grammar I'm typing this on my phone right now. Originally Posted by YaBoi2000
I'd just move on. Some of these providers are beyond paranoid and unrealistic with the information they want you to disclose.

If the tables were turned, they'd never release the info on their self that they expect you to release about your self.

Forget about her and spend your money with providers that appreciate your business VS. making you jump through hoops.
MOST!!?? In the 4+ years I've been hobbying on P411 and ECCIE, I have yet to have any provider that I saw ask for anything extra. You want my email and phone? Be happy to send it. They are hobby only so good luck learning much about me from them. Now, I will agree that there are *some* providers that want more than P411. One I researched, wanted your real life name, home address, business contact, real life phone and other items, and she wanted your to enter/type that in to her web site where all that data is subject to compromise ala Ashley Madison and that hacking debacle.

But it certainly isn't *most* providers asking for extra data. Originally Posted by RedLeg505

That doesn't seem to be the case where I live.
Some ladies require additional info.Ask her what else she needs from you
IMO you are talking to her pimp or handler, not herself

and/or she sounds very unorganized. a true independent provider will check your profile right away in my experience and won't seem clueless like this. P411 purpose is to make things SIMPLE, so i wouldn't stress out over it.. might be time for you to simply move on to the next one