If you ladies could write reviews ...

mrredcat is probably the most paranoid and skittish person I've ever met. He initates contact by pm, doesn't ask questions regarding my menu or donation, only a window of time. His communication skills are good, gives an eta when he leaves for my incall, and gives me updates if things arise. When entering my incall, he asks to use the bathroom and drops "it" on the sink counter. He looks so young!!!

He's the type to take things slow, he isn't the kind to walk in to a "dry-fucking" scenario. He's rather vanilla, and loves DATY. He don't last very long.

Just keeping it simple, I guess.
If you get some time with Majic, I will let her update this thread. I trust her opinion. Very few out there are as honest as she is.

You don't have to impress me. I just do what I do?! I think Majic is the one you have to impress. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Well obviously it's not about impressing you! Lol. It was said in jest...but now thinking about it... It'd be cool if the ladies held a p-eating competition ....maybe laid out some power rankings...it may spur some competition amongst the guys and more business for the ladies... Guys are competitive...so they may battle for top position which equals more visits for our ladies...plus guys love daty, and when done well, ladies love it too... Everybody wins lol.
Lol, this is some funny stuff....
I better be included in that DATY contest! I pride myself!
Guess the ole adage 'everything's a competition' holds true. Who'da thought pussy eating would become a 'sport'. Hmm. Like to see that in the Winter Olympics 'Downhill Swallow' right after the slalom!
Well you fellas go ahead cause I know I ain't never making no cut for no 'Olympic Sex Team'. Ain't 'built' or 'equipped' for it if ya know what I mean.
But, I know my lil ole pecker keeps ME happy. And since I am the one one contributing I guess that's the way it oughta be. I just hope these wonderful ladies don't 'dread the deed' with ole Cowboyup.
I know I lack the stamina for distance events and lack heft for strength events and ain't no way this clumsy fumbling ole fucker possesses the 'grace' for classical events. So, while you boys go at it, I'll linger over here in my corner, tip my hat to the winners and cop a squeeze off a big titty gal when I can. Make a pass through the playground from time to time. (And run by for a poke with a cute lil spinner hangin round these parts when opportunity avails itself, yeah you know who. My lil 'gamer').
ETG, I must give it to you I believe you have outdone yourself on this thread. I think it would be an awesome idea for the ladies to be able to post reviews on their male friends. How intriguing would it be for us to actually see our skill level.
Most of us guys don't mind explaining in very grave detail the skill set that these companions bring forth to us so I would honestly enjoy a couple of you ladies to actually review me. And please be as honest as you Can be, I want to know where I need to improve and where I'm doing good.

The truth shall set me free!!!!
Now Himerus that is impressive. I am afraid my ego is a bit fragile for accepting evaluation myself but now I do admire a confident man.
So you have garnered my respects my compadre. Go ahead ladies review evaluate and grade ole Himerus.
But leave me to my own grandiose self perception. Not sure I can handle the 'truth'.
I need Himerus on THAT wall! Lol
Let the games begin, gentlemen
This thread has taken a few possible tracks. They all seem to have some potential. However, I hope you will allow me to get you this thread back on it's original track.

I don't really want to have a competition. I was really hoping to hear stories from the ladies about good and bad experiences. I simply added the review aspect as I thought it would be funny to hear how they would interpret in an ROS Section the time they spent with a hobbiest. They can keep it anonymous on who they are discussing. This might be important if what they are discussing isn't too flattering. They can mention the hobbiest name if what they are discussing is flattering. THANK YOU Majic!!

Like Himeros, it would not bother me heating my good or bad aspects of who I am but I understand that there might be others who aren't so open to being discussed. So ladies, think before you post a review. You do want to protect you potential income.

But please, use this thread to get something off your chest, give praise, or just be funny!!

And guys, be light hearted and DO NOT take this too seriously. You see the way that drinkindreamin and I liked fun at ourselves.

This is a hobby. Let's have fun!!
ETG, I love the way you bring everything to reality and keep us focused, that is a very positive attribute. However, ladies I have very thick skin and honestly want to know what you think about me good and bad. You all are going to continue to get my $$$ no Matter what, so do me a favor and have fun.
Now that's some funny shit right there - i don't care who you are !!!!
Have Yall even noticed that only 3 ladies have chimed in? All us pervs are in here reading and responding away but the ladies just ain't got time for no Tom Foolery. We are just pissing in the wind fellas. They may talk among themselves, but we ain't gettin in the loop. That's ok with me as long as I keep getting 'oks' from them.
Has been some entertaining reading though. It keeps me checking in to see who said what.
You are spot on cowboy - hence my comment above !
Have Yall even noticed that only 3 ladies have chimed in? All us pervs are in here reading and responding away but the ladies just ain't got time for no Tom Foolery. We are just pissing in the wind fellas. They may talk among themselves, but we ain't gettin in the loop. That's ok with me as long as I keep getting 'oks' from them.
Has been some entertaining reading though. It keeps me checking in to see who said what. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Yes sir I have noticed that I also have noticed that magic chimed in a couple of times in the very beginning of this thread. I know that she has wonderful rhetoric and composure. And would love for her honest opinion on a open board about myself so with that being said I will place a challenge and yes it is all in fun all in laughter, miss magic write a review on myself. And please keep in mind even after I read it good, bad, or in different I will still love you and come and visit you.