Remember Guys - Whores Are Not Your Friends!! They Will Destroy your Life!!!

How about contact info for those rawdogging 18-year-olds? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Whut Ah hear ya sayin' is if'n life gives thet feller lemons yew'll take 'em off his hands so yew kin make lemonade 'r mebbe a homemade lemon merr-rang pie 'r mebbe some lemon bars.

Ah laik tha way yew thinck, buckaroo!
I think the op should see sue and get one of her double-handed prostate massages
I laughed at this whole rant, sorry not sorry. ��

You are kind of a humorous guy!!
Quiet you, dont you know your place. Foul mouthed temptress.... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Oh good lord, it's in two places... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Three-ish.....
I usually don't post a comment or nothing! But what I just read I find it disturbing first of all we are not whores no woman deserves to be called out like that. We are all God's beautiful creations! To me it seems like you are full of hurt and resentment, you don't know who to blame for your problems let me give you a little advice. accepting personalresponsibilitywhich means taking ownership ofyourown behavior and the consequences of that behavior. Until you accept responsibilityforyour actionsor failures, it'll be very difficult for you to develop self-respect or even have the respect of others. Also so sorry to hear about your marriage problems but I think you have to come to realize that you had problems before in your marriage that's why you seek comfort somewhere else. If you finish your savings it's because you were trying to buy love and moments. So don't go blaming people for your bad decisions. Instead of crying over all the negativity why don't you turn everything around and start with self-love and accepting responsibility for your actions. Don't dwell on the past for the past is gone, focus on your future Learn To Love Yourself unconditionally and work on becoming a better person. Remember everyday is a new beginning and a new blessing. If you ever need a hug or just for someone to tell you that you're special PM me I'll be happy to give it to you for free out of the kindness of my heart blessings to you!!!
I had a grandpa who was fond of telling every one who would listen, about how how terrible the pie turned out. About how grandma dropped the berries on the floor and didn't have time to clean them off etc. Why? More pie for him if you believed him. OP is trying too funny, is what I'm getting at and it was a decent attempt.
As long as the OP blames others and doesn't accept responsibility he will always be miserable.
^^^ True

Bet they hate you back. Based on the Whore reference.

staff edit ynot
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2017, 07:14 AM
It was Tiny Tree's twin.

I sincerely doubt he believed a word he wrote.
it's kingman y'all. you could tell by his first post on the last banned handle's thread. he is just playing y'all.
I had a client who is a preacher on tv. he saw god.
Fact, OP registered barely a day ago ago; has posted 71 posts with zero reviews, has obviously in this thread, "gone over the edge" and is no longer active here, with this handle, anyway.

1) Quite likely OP might be a "do-gooder" trying to shame people hereabouts into feeling guilty

2) Equally possible, the OP has been a legit hobbyist, and, fwiw, has developed guilty feelings and indeed has just exaggerated his sandpaper self punishment

3) Considering 1) and 2) pretty obvious to me that OP is simply just another troll handle and even more likely has been here before and will continue to troll.

Yes, for those of us who are not careful in going overboard when exposed and encountering the joys of the hobby, the risks are that we may suffer the woes of the hobby.

Stay safe out there and

HAPPY HOBBYING!

====>>>>> Folks using a mobile device may not be able to see my signature and thus may miss out on some meeting and greeting data. Click my avatar, if you can, to see that.
I usually don't post a comment or nothing! But what I just read I find it disturbing first of all we are not whores no woman deserves to be called out like that.

But a whore is exactly what you are. You chose to become one or someone chose to make you one and you went along with it but here you are. A whore selling yourself...

We are all God's beautiful creations!

So God can't create whores? Or ugliness? We have some damn ugly whores in the mix. I thought God was all knowing as well as powerful.

To me it seems like you are full of hurt and resentment, you don't know who to blame for your problems

Some are just realistic and choose to not create some offbeat title for what it is you are.

let me give you a little advice.

Thanks.... But....

accepting personal responsibility which means taking ownership of your own behavior and the consequences of that behavior.

Perhaps you should take a moment to except the reality of the decision you have made to be a whore and accept what you are

Until you accept responsibility for your actions or failures, it'll be very difficult for you to develop self-respect or even have the respect of others.

You should read through your post and look into the mirror.... Then go see whatever minister/clergyman you look to for spiritual guidance and ask him to help you come to terms with being a whore.

Also so sorry to hear about your marriage problems but I think you have to come to realize that you had problems before in your marriage that's why you seek comfort somewhere else.

I'll never understand a god fearing prostitute.... How do you deal with God's commandments regarding coveting and adultery?

If you finish your savings it's because you were trying to buy love and moments. So don't go blaming people for your bad decisions. Instead of crying over all the negativity why don't you turn everything around and start with self-love and accepting responsibility for your actions.

When will you accept that you are a whore?

Don't dwell on the past for the past is gone, focus on your future Learn To Love Yourself unconditionally and work on becoming a better person. Remember everyday is a new beginning and a new blessing. If you ever need a hug or just for someone to tell you that you're special PM me I'll be happy to give it to you for free out of the kindness of my heart blessings to you!!! Originally Posted by veronica88

Yet another whore out of touch with reality....

And, yet, many hobbying couples are continually thanking the Lord from what I hear!

OMG!!!