zone de eroticca

I wonder if they do it in those suites upstairs. I eat KIMMYSUGARS asshole at that place when she first started. those were the days
didn't stick around, but as you go in front door,look to your right...there was a room there with large window and could see a couple of girls sitting there, but not the girl i talked to.....sorry don't have more details
man at desk said they did not always have girls there...maybe i just got there at the right time
I haven't been there in probably 10 years. Meet a bodyrub MILF upstairs in a room that looked like a 40's era stage prop. Super hot MILF with a set of DD manmades. She was only part-time. A great memory.
Just stopped by and is a go!
Just stopped by and is a go! Originally Posted by Mcloven180
Oh please, you share so much!
maybe he's still asleep
ok - you pervs (it takes one to know one) have me interested enough to check it out this weekend. i didn't even realize there was an upstairs ...?! sounds like if i have a benjamin in my pocket i'll be all set for a good time ...! if i actually make it out there i'll post a full report ...
we had those here too, but it's been many years ago.. in fact, Jade Spa and the spot where NyNy Spa sits, used to be adult bookstores with the same live performers you described.

(actually, don't quote me on NyNy.. I can't swear it was Walnut Hill, may have been Royal Lane.. oldtimers?) Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're correct Chung, it was right around that spot/block. The one on RR was the same company/name. I went to both a few times after moving her in the mid-90s. Out of the times I went, I recall one attractive dancer and the rest were pretty bad. The RR is a strip club now as mentioned. After wasting money there I'd usually take a drive up to Frisco and fuck some whore at one of the old places up around Preston/121. I miss the old 'wild west' days...
I haven't been there in probably 10 years. Meet a bodyrub MILF upstairs in a room that looked like a 40's era stage prop. Super hot MILF with a set of DD manmades. She was only part-time. A great memory. Originally Posted by mikecollin
Yeah, I remember a girl from the old board that worked up there...saw here once for a L2/FBSM and she eventually went FS, but I never went back to see her. Gorgeous blonde from what I recall, not sure if the same girl but very MILFy for sure. I think I went up there twice, but don't recall the 2nd girl. That walk up the outside stairs to get to the door was just fucking weird.

I remember there was at least one BDSM room too...we passed by it and the door was open. No telling what all kinda stuff went on up there back then. The time frame seems right, if not a little more than 10 years back.
There was a peep show place I used to go to back in the late 80s, early 90s on Walnut Hill just west of Shady Trail. I believe there is a Pizza place there now. Alea used to work there before she got implants. I liked they way she looked without them.
you are talking about EROS.

this zone de erotica is where i saw Kimmy Sugar for the first time. You go outside, walk up the side steps and there is this weird inside that has little suites in it. I think women used to be able to rent the suites to play in back in the day. Its been probably 5 years?
Interesting, I pulled into this place a few weeks back, and while backing in I noticed a very sexy brunette checking me out, was thinking SW. I park and she headed to my car, so I unlocked the door, I had to grab her before one of you pervs did lol, anyway she jumps in and starts telling me about her day, which I didn't care at that point but I let her continue, turns out she wasn't a SW she worked at this place and thought I was her uber lol. Anyway the point is that there is at least 1 young hot chick working there.
So what happened with the brunette?? You can't just start telling an awesome story like that then leave us hanging with our dicks in our hands!
Lol nothing when she realized I wasn't her driver, she got out and at first I was thinking about just offering her a ride anyway, and see if she was willing to play but when I decided to get out and approach her the real uber driver pulled up in the exact same car as mine lol
Lol nothing when she realized I wasn't her driver, she got out and at first I was thinking about just offering her a ride anyway, and see if she was willing to play but when I decided to get out and approach her the real uber driver pulled up in the exact same car as mine lol Originally Posted by Cdeezy817