Review: Havens_Brooke = Time Wasted

And another thing: "judging" hasn't a thing to do with it.
I will admit she is a flake though!
She stood me up Monday with a good excuse and just fucking stood me up again after talking to her 2 hours prior to appointment.
Time to move on!
Time to move on was the first time the flake stood you up... Think with your head not your dick.

ONE AND DONE!!!

Jesus H Christ you posted in the thread...
Did you think you were special?
  • 4funn
  • 08-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Can't help but to laugh.. and ONCE AGAIN.. all NCNS's reviews get attached to the hooker but NOT TO THIS ONE..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2128736

What can you say now Lea Madison ??.. you asked to have some little faith over a month ago
Hateful Bitch?
A little on the dramatic side, don't ya think?
Shit happens and this IS out of character for me.
Whenever one of you beautiful men NCNS do I throw a fit?? (Happens CONSTANTLY!)
No, I'm understanding and sympathetic.
Like I said; shit happens.
And BTW for Periwinkle; he has been trying to see me for a good time now and I have never had a good feeling about him. I have turned him down time and time again.
That man has persistence.
I read people very well, and as a matter of fact, I'm glad that I was in that accident and this whole shit show that HE HAS started just goes to show HIS true person.

HELL! He hasn't even asked to see if I was alright after driving for over an hour to come see him! My car is totaled and I'm dealing with the after fact.
Thanks for being a true fucking gentleman.
I have never had a bad review before.
And how the HELL CAN you review someone you've never seen???
Makes No sense..
I treat people with respect and give them the love and affection they're craving...
I crave it just as much as the next person. Passion is something that I constantly desire...something I constantly crave and this is why I love catering to men..
I love what I do and I love making people feel wonderful and happy.
This truly hurts my feelings..

When it all comes down to it, I'm sorry this happened and I wish y'all the best...
I need to refute this in case any other potential providers I would like to meet should happen upon it.

"And BTW for Periwinkle; he has been trying to see me for a good time now and I have never had a good feeling about him. I have turned him down time and time again."

Here are your words in messages written to me on p411:

[Staff edit. M]

and...

[Staff edit. M]

Then this message after you stood me up the first time...

[Staff edit. M]

This doesn't seem like turning someone down "time and time again" does it?

Here's more...

[Staff edit. M]

So, really, turning me down time and time again?

And BTW, you started the shit show, not me. But I'm done with it now.