In what ways has your demeanor changed as a result of the demimonde?

Any innocence about women and the nature thereof has been laid permanently to rest. Also, any vestiges of starry-eyed romanticism are likewise as dead as the bird in the Monty Python "Parrot Sketch".

This did not occur merely as a result of taking up the banging of whores. I started that 20 years ago. No, I'd say it's a combination of my last 5 years of life combined with perhaps the particular whores I've banged over the last 2-3 years. Maybe I've just been banging the wrong whores but I don't think so. I think it just takes time for Reality to sink in through years of mis-education and inaccurate lessons taught by well-meaning but equally clueless adults during childhood.

R.I.P., spa's innocence. I put the time of death some time back in 2016. About 30 years later than it should've died, but better late than never.
Meeting the demimonde was like meeting death itself. Now, I continuously want to die.
Earlier this Summer, I celebrated my third year as a companion and reflected on the ways in which I've changed since entering this world.

Some of these changes have to do with sexual desires that were once just distant fantasies that I've since gotten to fulfill. Also, I've acquired or fine-tuned some outside of the bedroom life skills.

My personal reflections got me thinking about what shifts others may have noticed whether you've been a client or companion for a short time or decades. How has the demimonde changed you?
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Congrats third year on paid companion.Your not doing companion for free.NO professionals working in pay to play business for free.
Thanks for marketing ad.
Congrats third year on paid companion.Your not doing companion for free.NO professionals working in pay to play business for free.
Thanks for marketing ad. Originally Posted by Fancylady
you've been on here a long time.. maybe even longer than me

have you met anyone yet ? you don't even have any reviews up yet
you've been on here a long time.. maybe even longer than me

have you met anyone yet ? you don't even have any reviews up yet Originally Posted by joesmo888
My clients don't write reviews because it's illegal business-pay to play. and Clients don't want to tell world paid for professional.I work in pay to play business and have a legit job.I Unprofessional to mix business and pleasure.I didn't on time learn a very hard lesson.Companion PAID arrangement with strings.No freebies in this business.Hell people have been around longer you and me.