Cinco de Mayo

We have a Ninja kitchen blender and a book of cocktails with all the liquors required happy Cinco! Even the German is celebrating Cinco. Gotta love it.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Cinco De Mayo! It's my youngest son's bday today too (big 5!) so I've decided to spend mine celebrating and doing fun stuff with the kids. Drink one for me!
Happy belated Star Wars Day. I know I am a day late but
May the 4th Be With You.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Cinco De Mayo! It's my youngest son's bday today too (big 5!) so I've decided to spend mine celebrating and doing fun stuff with the kids. Drink one for me! Originally Posted by Brook of Houston
In addition to Cinco de Mayo, my father used to drink his ass off on my birthdays and ended up trying to fight me. He told me and I quote. "If I win boy, I have failed you as a father". Luckily for him, he fell asleep almost every time. One family tradition I am NOT passing on to my unborn son.
sheesh, TMI
sheesh, TMI Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
The colors red, white, and green triggered old memorys. But I bet if you saw him, you would be Laughing out loud.
Mila you're welcome at my place any time sexy. You can come for a Happy Hour drink today. Originally Posted by latnremedy

Now that sounds like an interesting evening...Dare I say 3some