Looking To Get Feet Wet

I am a spinner, and I live on the coast..
Thanks Basscat
I am a spinner, and I live on the coast..
Thanks Basscat Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia

I highly recommend the lovely Sophia!!!

Sweet, smart, skilled and the very definition of "spinner".

Amazing!!
Im not a spinner but I am FUN.. Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Yes you are!!!
“Sweet Melissa” has a good screening process for your circumstance, and while it may make you nervous what she asks for, I assure you she is legit and very discrete. Oh, and she’s bad AF too...JUST SAYING!!!!

If you like spinners I’m pretty sure “Sexy Sophia” would accommodate your needs WELL! Both of them are in my reviews and they are both not only legit, but really damn good too.
Im not a spinner but I am FUN.. Originally Posted by Vivian Gates

Prove it!!!!! I “NEED” some time to evaluate how accurate your insanely impressive reviews are ASAP!!!!!
Aww thanks you guys y'all are so sweet!!
JBreeze:

My advice for Newbies is do your homework... my specialty is "First Time Encounters"
and being Pilipina/American I'm an athletic spinner type, realizing the importance of
discretion my screening process isn't intrusive

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi

Sophia or Ninotsugi would be my first 2 choices on coast. My last choice Bridgett Love (btw never prepay any $ with Bridgett love) unless you wanna lose your cash.
Okay Billy Land let's get this straight right now. You gonna tell it tell it how it really happened. I answered a ad that was for a cruse and it clearly stated no passport needed. After accepting I met Billy Land for a visit and was informed that I needed to get a passport. Things came up and I was unable to get it in time. He had paid me in advance and when I found out I couldn't get the passport I informed him and offered to pay the money back. Billy stated not to worry about the money. I still wanted to pay him back. I tried on two other occasions to pay the money back and he chose to not take it and was very rude and nasty to me the last time so I told him that he could just chalk it then cause I wouldn't visit him period I tried to make it right and he wanted all the cash at once. I don't have it like that and I just started back to work. So please keep my name out of your mouth
Bridgett Love I asked for my $600 i paid for sessions back twice thru pay pal how I sent you the $600. I never asked you for the 160 i gave you for passport or $ back for the cruise. Just what i paid for sessions. I can send you proof I asked for 600 back twice thru paypal. Send my 600 back whenever you like. Ill asked a third time thru paypal in case you forgot my paypal info. For the record BLove came to Hattiesburg and offered me a $50 discount per session meaning for 12 sessions i would have to pay $3000 more just to recoup my 600 loss. Lol.
Well by you knowing that I don't have the means to pay it all at once then that means you made a impossible deal and just goes to prove my point you are a unreasonable person very petty and as I have seen sense I met you are a drama queen and you like to make public sceans so that it makes you feel like a big man and some how makes you feel like a macho man. Well news flash Billy Land it doesn't make you a real man at all in fact it makes you look like exactly what you are and obnoxious bitter old guy that is misiradble and lonley and so insecure and so into himself and what kind of drama and bull crap he can ster up day to day on someone else to make yourself feel like your something and cover up just how misiradble and lonley you really are. Your a jerk and I have made my point I will not entertain your ignorance any longer. Bye Billy Land I wish you all the happiness in the 2orld and pray that you will find a peace within your soal and some how heal your bitter and cold heart.
Why is there drama being started on a post that is over a year old? I thought there was a rule about replying to old posts?
Welcome it stinks being new for sure! I went a couple of weeks before I got to be seen! so contact me we can talk about getting you situated!
The bumping of old posts only applies to reviews, but bumping old threads just to bash someone is not cool.
Thanks for the mention Bc, that’s very kind of you. I am indeed a spinner and live in the coast. Pm me if you would like.