What's the deal?

I think it is out of line to ask for BBFS or even accept the offer of it from a provider. It used to be to cure it, you went to the doc, got a shot and were better in a few days. Not the case anymore. Safety is key.
Pity someone would deny themselves such a natural pleasure simply because they doubt the ability of their own immune system to deal with whatever comes along.

You can get a good idea of how healthy a person is by how they look, how they talk and how their eyes look. Be alert. Keep your own eyes open. Keep your sense of smell open and you determine how safe it feels. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
LOL. Brilliant!
Pity someone would deny themselves such a natural pleasure simply because they doubt the ability of their own immune system to deal with whatever comes along.

You can get a good idea of how healthy a person is by how they look, how they talk and how their eyes look. Be alert. Keep your own eyes open. Keep your sense of smell open and you determine how safe it feels.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

: puking::d octor:

it doesn't get more ignorant than this. i'm not gonna say what actually came to my mind about you because i'd most likely get banned.