Vulnerability

I just want to say that I have let my guard down a few times. The first was completely accidental. I was BRAND new as a Provider and to the industry. I never DREAMED I would ever "fall" for a client. But, I did, and was hurt in the end. I found out that all of his BS about me being "such a cool person" and a"girl I would date" was actually his way of getting free appointments.

Live and learn. Yet, I find myself now, with such a chemistry attraction with my fav hobbyist.....I didn't even realize that my wall was falling down until this week. I put it back up immediately. It is crazy tho, cuz I have NEVER enjoyed sex so much with ANYONE as I do with him.....but I know this is it.....as far as it will ever go. So, I have decided to continue enjoying the AWESOME, ELECTRIFYING Sex....but to be on guard at all times.....and keep my wall up.

It would probably be smarter to avoid him and the sex....just in case I cave.....but I honestly don't want to go without the sex. Let me shut up.....but it really does feel unbelievably good!!!

I hate to agree with DeAnn, but she could very well be playing you. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
them young one's especially. could be genuine i suppose but just be mindful is all. if said episodes of vulnerability somehow always lead to increased expenditures or other considerations on your part above and beyond your original business plan then....
ding ding ding.. we have a winner.. if money seems to follow this perception..then as raku said..

them young one's especially. could be genuine i suppose but just be mindful is all. if said episodes of vulnerability somehow always lead to increased expenditures or other considerations on your part above and beyond your original business plan then.... Originally Posted by rakuguy
Well girls its just not you that suffers from occasional "force field failure" I went through a six month period where EVERYONE in my family, parents, siblings, nieces, nephews even by favorite uncle wanted something from me, and no appreciation when they got it! I needed someone to show me a little appreciation.

I fell very hard for a provider in New Orleans....thank god she didn't take advantage of me....I was willing to give it all up for her...
All she did was invite me to the bar where she worked part time and we had a few laughs and a dinner....walked down Bourbon Street....just being nice to me for no good reason, and no money. We saw each other for six months, PFP, then I tried to take her away for a vacation and she hit the breaks. Told me the truth. Broke my heart at the time but now I realize she was just a wonderful woman not "wife" material....she just didn't want me that way. I sure fooled myself. This was after hobbying for over 20 years....no fool like an old fool.

YY