175 SHOW CASES LISTED FOR HOUSTON???

Nothing wrong with a feature like p411. It wouldn't be much different than having a TDL....

I figured from the original post that the OP was looking for names..... apparently not lol.
When you put a lady on ignore can you still see their showcase?
I'm sure you can just the same as you can see they posted but can't read their posts.
Perhaps the math is throwing everyone off
ECCIE ADDICT called me out and asked me to post. I did! Nothing gets done if your going to try and separate the fly shit out of the pepper. Does anyone remember the question? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I remember the question but the point? 175 is not that big of a number plus it fits on less than three pages.
None
Some stupid fucktards I might ignore if it got bad enough but a silly hooktard?...Never!
Where's the entertainment value in that?

seemed like an appropriate place to post this....

this does also answer why Wakeup likes beer.
Which is why I don't drinck beer
Mizz Alyssa post: 37 posts more "Answers than I can count!"

This post... 23 posts, one answer, mine!

What the hell... at least were back on point!

Keep drinking boys
Which is why I don't drinck beer Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hummm..... exactly!
Yeah, I see your point....
175 don't seem like a lot...but when only 20 of them meet your criteria...it is a big waste of time.

Guess you are talkin bout having a filter placed on your profile...so for example, you never see chicks that weigh more than 125lbs. or only chicks w/ blonde hair..

More productive might be a performance search or filter...
GFE, PSE or GFE-Lite...pick the group you want to see...Hmmm...the NQNS option might be a very popular filter..

Hell, might as well ask for both...but then the providers would have to be honest about it...Well....Naahhh....what are we thinkin...

L8r
r9.
Yeah, I see your point....
175 don't seem like a lot...but when only 20 of them meet your criteria...it is a big waste of time.

Guess you are talkin bout having a filter placed on your profile...so for example, you never see chicks that weigh more than 125lbs. or only chicks w/ blonde hair..

More productive might be a performance search or filter...
GFE, PSE or GFE-Lite...pick the group you want to see...Hmmm...the NQNS option might be a very popular filter..

Hell, might as well ask for both...but then the providers would have to be honest about it...Well....Naahhh....what are we thinkin...

L8r
r9. Originally Posted by rhino9
Providers stayed away from this thread like they do from Hobbyist trying to pay by check! That being said... the point was, how many show cases are left after you subtract the ones that don't ring your bell, the visiting or inactive ones and reviews that turn you away? Example: Let’s say you were ONLY interested in TS. In Houston if there was only one and it was not someone you were interested in.... you would be left with ZERO. If you were only interested in spinners (Under 115 LB lets say) how many show cases would you be left with? Even after substantial analyzation of the question, still almost know one weighed in. Interesting in its self.
Providers stayed away from this thread like they do from Hobbyist trying to pay by check! That being said... the point was, how many show cases are left after you subtract the ones that don't ring your bell, the visiting or inactive ones and reviews that turn you away? Example: Let’s say you were ONLY interested in TS. In Houston if there was only one and it was not someone you were interested in.... you would be left with ZERO. If you were only interested in spinners (Under 115 LB lets say) how many show cases would you be left with? Even after substantial analyzation of the question, still almost know one weighed in. Interesting in its self. Originally Posted by Still Looking
So what are you trying to say? 175 showcases in Houston is a low number and it should be more? There aren't enough TSs with Houston showcases (j/k I know that's not it)? There aren't enough spinners?

If there were different catergories in the showcases such as spinner, BBW, GFE, TS etc. that might help but exactly what is a spinner or BBW. Your definition of a spinner might not be a spinner to me at all.

seemed like an appropriate place to post this....

this does also answer why Wakeup likes beer. Originally Posted by notanewbie

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!