To those who suck and swallow

Swallow, swallow... lick it clean.... and then suck it and lick it again.... look up in your eyes... and wait for you to shoot more down my throat!

Mmmm... I’m ready! Lol Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Sounds like advertisement! Hmmmmm ....
it is very sensitive if you keep sucking after cum, kinda hurt so it needs to be gentle and slowly
  • Lia88
  • 01-03-2018, 02:31 PM
I usually keep going after cim but i dont swallow. Jus push it to the otherside of my mouth lol
Swishing but no swallow?
  • Lia88
  • 01-03-2018, 05:35 PM
I can't mentally digest it. Like my throat jus naturally closes to block it lol. Right price it may magically open lolololol
Still vividly remember a bumper sticker saw few years ago-
Mean Girls suck!
Nice Girls swallow!

wanted to follow them and ask them if they were mean or nice- but lost them in traffic...
Seems more ladies want to torture me by doing the Ol’ BBBJNQNS and swallowing and continue sucking till the nerves in my cock go into a meltdown and I start laughing uncontrollably till I beg for mercy.
Seems more ladies want to torture me by doing the Ol’ BBBJNQNS and swallowing and continue sucking till the nerves in my cock go into a meltdown and I start laughing uncontrollably till I beg for mercy. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Fuck yeaaaaaa. Were doin it...february!!!!
  • Kiki7
  • 01-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Mmmmm
I can't mentally digest it. Like my throat jus naturally closes to block it lol. Right price it may magically open lolololol Originally Posted by Lia88
Always the dollar.
I like to do blowbacks....thats where while Im sucking,Im also drooling back onto his cock then swirling and sucking it on his cock Originally Posted by DallasRain
Do you also enjoy being facefucked?
Sometimes.. Depends on my mood lol
Related to the topic -
Attached Images File Type: png swallow and spit.png (115.0 KB, 136 views) File Type: jpg swallow what's in your mouth.jpg (19.8 KB, 136 views)