CNN's Jake Tapper Kicks Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Off His Show

So CNN will never get an official Trump spokesman on again. No loss for the fake news network.

Oh the hypocrisy...Trapper is playing to his audience (duh, it is his show, what do you expect him to play to? Trumps audience? )
Originally Posted by WTF
At least get the guy's last name correct.* "We" know you don't know who it is, but it still rhymes with YAPPER, so in retrospect I guess I can understand your confusion.

*It's even on the wall in the picture!

Just slow down before you start snapping and yapping at anything that moves!

Oh the hypocrisy...Trapper is playing to his audience (duh, it is his show, what do you expect him to play to? Trumps audience? )

Why are you Trumpers such hypocritical assholes? Originally Posted by WTF
look you fool, on air he accused miller of that

while he was doing it himself

so he was the hypocrite you doltish gad fly

I was merely pointing that out by turning what he said around

but you are so wrapped up and warped up in bigotry and hate and racism and misogyny and sexual predations and nazism and the kkk and, worst of all, dimocrats, you cant see it

nor do you have enough nuanced intelligence to understand who the hypocrite is, accusing me of being one for merely highlighting tapper's hypocrisy

but you are so wrapped up and warped up in bigotry and hate and racism and misogyny and sexual predations and nazism and the kkk and, worst of all, dimocrats, you cant see it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... or the guy's real name!

Those fake news guys are easy to get confused ....

... they all seem to sound alike ...

... and when their last names are similar ... SOL!
But his posts provide topics of inquiries when he gets "interviewed" by "the Service" for his wishful rants for the death of the POTUS. His "custodial" visit could take the full 72 hours available to them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
wouldn't it be nice if Trump choked on a pretzel and died... or died of other natural causes... of course it would... I will be smoking a fat stoogie on that day....LOL
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 09:37 AM
So CNN will never get an official Trump spokesman on again. No loss for the fake news network. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Miller sounded like a infomercial or tried to.

Trapper should have let him talk about the expectant 4% GDP growth.

Hey DJ you guys are overly emotional like PMS'ing bitches...Maybe that happens when you get old as fuck and start losing it..you and the other Trump supporters cry all day and get emotional...what happened to the days when you used to be a fucking man? Ohh let me guess...you never were? Stop bitching and moaning all the time...you guys look fucking ridiculous.. its no wonder you have to pay for pussycat
...I will be smoking a fat stoogie on that day....LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
covered or bare?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_GGjNUDljE

covered or bare? Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's no doubt Shit-stained Chapped-ass has got 'it' covered as he swallows to the balls.
Did he invite him on so he could "kick" him off? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you watch it LLiarMan?

Miller was fucking off the hook. Worse than Kellyanne, worse than Corey, worse than the Mooch, worse than Twitler's fuckface sons.

I'm shocked that was the first time. He's a disgrace, even to Twitler.

And that's a LOW BAR!
delete assup

delete sissylips
Is AssUp bumping it with SissyLips now?

SissyLips would fare well in Austin. Got to be some corner's left on 6th!
Hey DJ you guys are overly emotional like PMS'ing bitches...Maybe that happens when you get old as fuck and start losing it..you and the other Trump supporters cry all day and get emotional...what happened to the days when you used to be a fucking man? Ohh let me guess...you never were? Stop bitching and moaning all the time...you guys look fucking ridiculous.. its no wonder you have to pay for pussycat Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh wow, another old joke, real fucking original and smart. Hey, I wasn't crying when President Trump won, however there were sissy's, pansies, and snowflakes crying all over the country.
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 04:20 PM

, accusing me of being one for merely highlighting tapper's hypocrisy Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It was his show that Miller was trying to filibuster on.

Bill O used to shut that shit down too...and I do not blame any host for shutting down a filibuster.

Bill O was even shut down as a guest.