Sex jokes aren't funny

Nah, the fun will begin when your prior handles are located. Originally Posted by pyramider
I’ve taken my share of abuse on BP, throughout many places—if it’s in the alert section here then I’ve probably experienced it. I am no one else but me—but you strike me as someone who has more interest here than this one handle,,and I could care less if you have ten handles—but what’s the deal—9 years, 8 reviews?
You thinck number of reviews is some sort of measuring stick?
Think of review's as your I Q,PYRAMIDER would be twice as smart as you.
Little Johnny came home from Scholl.His mom asked how was your day, little Johnny replied it was good I got laid today,little Johnnys mom hit the floor,little Johnny go to your room until your dad gets home,well little Johnnys dad came home and wanted to have a man to man talk,dad said, Johnny your mom said you got laid today,Johnny I am so proud of you,but never share that info with your mom,then little Johnnys dad said well son how was it?little Johnny replied, it was great! BUT MY ASS HURTS
Think of review's as your I Q,PYRAMIDER would be twice as smart as you. Originally Posted by lowgear
That is not nice ... so I am twice as smart as a retard? Does that make me a semitard?

How do you circumcise a hillbilly?

Kick his sister in the jaw.
At least I didn't make you cry PYRAMIDER
What do boobs and toys have in common?

They were both originally made for kids, but daddies end up playing with them.
You thinck number of reviews is some sort of measuring stick? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nah, I don’t think that—it’s just an observation,,,I have several more,,, pacing myself
While you are pacing yourself look up all of my reviews, there are over 300 here and about 150 on TER. Enjoy the reading, be sure to wash your hands between reviews.
While you are pacing yourself look up all of my reviews, there are over 300 here and about 150 on TER. Enjoy the reading, be sure to wash your hands between reviews. Originally Posted by pyramider
Grasshopper still hasn't figured out how to utilize the search function. He is still seeking dearhunter on his vision quest...
He is probably still fixating on deerhunter the modtard.
While you are pacing yourself look up all of my reviews, there are over 300 here and about 150 on TER. Enjoy the reading, be sure to wash your hands between reviews. Originally Posted by pyramider
Did u miss the part where I was implying that “I don’t care” that it’s an “observation”

Another obersvation (oob-sir-va-tion) is the amount of time you are on this site...have you ever run the numbers on that, (the numerical calculations)
He is probably still fixating on deerhunter the modtard. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hang on,,it’s was you that fixated on the spelling—right? The mere fact that you even remember (you do run a busy life) but just to remember is somewhere between —impressive and pathetic—

But don’t congratulate yourself on my behalf ,,I’m on the latter end
One weekend, a husband is in the bathroom shaving when the local kid Bubba he hired to mow his lawn, comes in to pee. The husband slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is. "Well," says Bubba, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!" The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, said, "Bubba? Is that you?"