best mature tushes in wny

How does ones tush go? I'm 33 with big breasts, those have been my onlY concern.
How does ones tush go? I'm 33 with big breasts, those have been my onlY concern. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
as i am a big fan of the tiny girls i enjoy not only a small tush but a nice tight solid one. naughty nikki and sindi divine would be examples of more mature providers with small tight tushes. often w time many smaller girls tend to put on weight and loose tone [ as we guys do probably more so]. this is what i meant be goes.

with that being said many men prefer bigger girls bbw s or whatever. for these guys the natural tendancy to get bigger in fact probably represents a positive for their fans.

just like tushes boobs often with age gain mass while losing tone. this is more just a function of aging then anything else. while many men love big boobs and most prefer toned there are many guys who enjoy big breasts that are soft and relatively untoned which makes it great that women and men come in all shapes and sizes.
I don't have a huge tush. It's not as small and firm as my GF Lexxxy's but it's not a bubble butt like my GF Autumn's.
I don't have a huge tush. It's not as small and firm as my GF Lexxxy's but it's not a bubble butt like my GF Autumn's. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
i dont recall anyone saying u did or didnt have a huge tush... from ur showcase it is impossible to tell.

if it was tiny many of us here would rejoice.. if it was huge many others would love it...

the point was not whether a tiny tush or huge derriere was more appealing or better but simply asking which providers of a certain age have best been able to defy typical aging factors like weight gain and loss of tone and still portray a behind that looks like a 20 yo girl....

while some women prefer bald guys and some like men with big bear like tummys hair loss and weight gain are commonplace amongst older males... neither of these afflictions seem to make woody harrelson , jack nicholson or john travolta unattrractive though we marvel at how a tom cruise or clint eastwood escape such human realities.
I didn't say that you said it was huge or small or whatever lol. Just saying that I never really thought of my tush until now. I didn't know tushes even changed at all. I guess my mind is focused on breasts, that's my fav part of a girl.
I didn't say that you said it was huge or small or whatever lol. Just saying that I never really thought of my tush until now. I didn't know tushes even changed at all. I guess my mind is focused on breasts, that's my fav part of a girl. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
well i gotta admit ur breasts are amazing and seem to defy gravity. u should be proud of them u will make many mens smile because of them and heres hoping in 10 yrs they are as firm and beautiful as today. if they are not appreciate life changes us all and be happy for the joy u and ur incredible breasts have presented men and women alike

and while i gotta say im a spinner kinda guy those nipples are awe inspiring and will provide many a gent mamories of a lifetime
well i gotta admit ur breasts are amazing and seem to defy gravity. u should be proud of them u will make many mens smile because of them and heres hoping in 10 yrs they are as firm and beautiful as today. if they are not appreciate life changes us all and be happy for the joy u and ur incredible breasts have presented men and women alike

and while i gotta say im a spinner kinda guy those nipples are awe inspiring and will provide many a gent mamories of a lifetime Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Thank you very much
I don't have a huge tush. It's not as small and firm as my GF Lexxxy's but it's not a bubble butt like my GF Autumn's. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
stops ...makin people sick!
Ellie Sinn
All teeth, nails and hair Whew

All teeth, nails and hair Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
That woman has been reviewed here as medium build
It's pretty and smart, with a small tight tail. whew
I don't think you have anything to worry about. You look pretty spectacular.
Elle W has one too along with the other mentioned
Christy