Super Bowl 2018! Who’s going?

Minnesota in February? No fucking way for any reason. Originally Posted by pyramider
That’s definitely a concern for me. I love to be warm!

So Kimber now this is politics!
The NFL just rejected an ad a veterans attempted to buy on SB Sunday asking everyone to stand!
How does any one understand that? Not I! Originally Posted by tinman483
Yea that’s silly. I don’t know why they are changing the culture of NFL. Has it not worked well for so many years before all this??
Not even watching. NFL Sucks, even more now that they rejected the veterans add. Bunch of bull crap.
Cleveland
Not even watching. NFL Sucks, even more now that they rejected the veterans add. Bunch of bull crap. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Me either! I only watched some time back because it was fun with the kids.
Now I only record it and then watch the commercials! LOL
I didn't think I would find it only had heard it once. But here it is:

http://www.sfgate.com/national/artic...t-12518751.php

Just trying to back it up!
I will be there this superbowl as well...
Sweet! Don't be a stranger after, we get done playing ball, we can play at the Malls of America
I will PM you after I arrive and we can figure out each others schedules.
Sounds good
Yes be extra careful they are out in full force with lots and lots of under covers
I know! I don’t get tired of hearing it either. I know anywhere a lot of money is, so is LE.

Off topic, I seen your post on West Texas board. I am going to PM you about El Paso. I have been getting plenty of request from there and have been considering a trip there.
Back on topic, it does suck for Minnesota that the Vikings didn’t win..but it’s going to be a hell of a game with Patriots vs Eagles. I’m excited to see how it goes
Why would they put the super bowl in a cold city in the middle of winter?

Anyhow, football sucks. Who wants to watch a bunch of overpaid violent criminals run up and down a snowy field with a ball? Fuck that.
Lol thanks for your input Amor. You can find many other threads that don’t mention football at all and spread your vibrations there. By the welcome to eccie. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far
I’ll be there the 2-5! I have a room in Minneapolis on Friday night and one in Rochester on Sunday. I’ll stay with a friend if needed on Sunday. You ladies hit me up if you have some down time and would like to meet up! Also willing to share hotel!